Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
In this role, you will own email production and optimization. You will work in partnership with marketing and sales to drive end-to-end customer and partner retention, achieve origination goals and create long-term loyalty and trust with customers on our platform.
- Build and execute strategy to optimize email quality, deliverability, and performance
- Oversee the creation and optimization of all marketing emails, including trigger and nurture emails
- Rigorously test and optimize email campaigns to improve overall email performance and achieve business goals
- Develop and execute strategies leveraging data to drive customer engagement and recapture in partnership with marketing and sales
- Collaborate with customer, partner and corporate marketing teams to test, build and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintain dashboards and reports of email performance and insights
- Maintain and groom lists to minimize list decay and unsubscribes
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with brand standards, compliance, and current email best practices in the industry
- Manage email production schedule, ensuring emails are delivered on time and meet quality standards
- Maintain performance history by documenting processes, A/B tests, and offers
- 7+ years enterprise email marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated ability to optimize marketing performance and drive business outcomes through email marketing excellence
- Highly analytical and drives performance through data
- Power-user of marketing tools and systems including Salesforce, Pardot or Marketing Cloud, Tableau, Google or Adobe Analytics
- Exceptional communications skills, strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Operates well in an environment of rapid change, tight deadlines, and cross-functional dependencies
- Experience working in an agile organization
What it’s like to work here:
- A strong culture of smart, motivated team members located throughout the United States
- Offices located in Ann Arbor, MI (headquarters); Chandler, Arizona; Charlotte, NC, Parsippany, NJ; Kansas City, KS; Madison, AL
- A unique opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing financial services companies
About Home Point:
Home Point is on a mission to create financially healthy, happy homeowners. Our customer-first approach to lending starts with compassionate people that help eliminate the stress of getting a loan and owning a home. Beyond the loan, Home Point empowers customers to get the most value from their home investment by offering expert advice and exclusive savings. Home Point is the third-largest wholesale lender and the 12th largest correspondent lender in the U.S. The company is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, with over 2,600 associates and 265,000 serviced customers. For more information, visit homepointfinancial.com. NMLS #7706.
Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.