Exactly 45 billion dollars is locked up in cash security deposits. We prove that there’s a better way. Rhino is bringing financial flexibility to renters everywhere.
We give renters a choice in a transaction that never offered choice before. We replace upfront security deposits with affordable insurance that saves renters hundreds and thousands of dollars. To date, we have saved renters over $400 million and are trusted in over 1.3 million homes across all 50 states.
Founded in 2017 and VC backed, Rhino's mission is to utilize technology to offer products and services that break down financial barriers and offer a win-win solution for both renters and property owners/managers alike.
In this role you will:
- Partner with data science to build world-class models to drive personalized communications and actions
- Own full cycle of email programs, from strategy calendar, execution, testing, and report-backs.
- Set and manage best practices around list maintenance, welcome and win-back series, triggers, and testing framework
- Understand campaign performance data, mine for member insights and drive continuous improvement.
- Initiate and conduct in-depth CRM performance (optional): develop customer LTV model and user data analyses that will directly impact strategy and the program roadmap
- Work closely with team and editorial to help grow and optimize newsletters and features that resonate with audiences
- Collaborate with Social and SEO/Growth to identify email acquisition opportunities
- Develop and own a quarterly campaign calendar outlining retention-oriented communications and programs across channels.
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from marketing communications.
- Define key metrics for retention success, develop dashboards and monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior and drive actionable next steps including a testing roadmap.
- Identify product, marketing and customer service opportunities to engage customers along their journey to increase LTV, reduce attrition and improve overall customer experience.
- Manage and scale the email marketing team as needs grow.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with ESP and marketing technologies, including Iterable, Hubspot Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Braze, etc
- Experience with ecommerce and marketing tools such as Google Analytics, SalesForce
- Ability to apply analysis to influence business decisions to drive performance
- Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work as part of a team. Must have ability to manage and scale a team
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organize
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.