About The Role And About You
Want to play a major role in spearheading CRM and customer communications for the world’s leading indoor cycling platform? Do you have a passion for leveraging data and technology to engage customers? This role could be perfect for you.
As the Director of CRM you will be responsible for building and leading a world class CRM function ensuring that we communicate with Zwifters in a timely, relevant and engaging manner across the entire subscriber lifecycle. You will be energized by developing new methods, campaigns and tactics for communicating with our Zwifters across the breadth of our owned channels. You have a passion for using data and technology to deliver personalized communications and iteratively optimize their performance.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment. You will equally be at ease operating with Zwift’s senior leadership as well as “getting your hands dirty” with the CRM and other operational teams. You will be a self-starter who proactively engages with a range of stakeholders, always looking to achieve outcomes which are best for Zwifters and our business. You will enjoy working closely with other marketing, content, product and customer service functions to ensure our subscribers have the best customer experience possible and reward us with their loyalty.
What You’ll Do
- Define and manage our customer communication strategy by partnering with product, marketing and content teams to deliver incremental subscriber engagement, retention and acquisition.
- Own the global customer marketing programme to communicate with Zwifters across all stages of their lifecycle (onboarding, grow/nurture, retention, winback) and across channels
- Develop our CRM channel strategy to build new means of interacting with customers in an engaging manner
- Review our creative and messaging strategy, guidelines and implementation in partnership with our internal campaign and design teams
- Lead, develop and grow the existing CRM team into a high performing function at the core of our engagement and retention efforts
- Partner with our data team to define and deliver the CRM data roadmap to strategize, measure, report and optimize our customer communications.
- Define, benchmark, monitor and optimize success KPIs in line with business goals
- Partner with our technology function to review and optimize the CRM tech stack to best leverage data and automation capabilities
- Be an active influencer and participant in Zwift’s broader retention programme by collaborating closely with Product, Content, Technology and eCommerce teams to optimize end-to-end experiences
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of relevant experience in lifecycle marketing ideally in a subscription business.
- A proven track record of leading CRM functions to deliver successful customer conversion, engagement, and retention goals.
- Demonstrable experience of customer strategy development and best practices across different channels, including email, push notifications, and in-app modals.
- Experience designing and running complex customer implementations involving multiple platforms (apps, web, payment systems, ESPs, etc).
- Experience leveraging data heavily to measure, experiment and optimize CRM communications
- Someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Comfortable influencing and managing a wide range of senior stakeholders across different business functions.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Launched Push, In-App, and targeted paid media communications
- Experience with the Iterable platform, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Worked within Sports, Cycling or Fitness industries
For All US Based Full-Time Positions
The base salary for this position ranges between $158,000 to $220,000. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How To Stand Out Among The Rest
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.