Suzy puts the voice of the consumer at your fingertips. Whether you’re a novice or an expert researcher, our platform brings advanced tools together with the highest quality audience to deliver insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to deliver breakthrough products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions.
Suzy is looking for a passionate Director, CRM to play an instrumental role in implementing, measuring, and iterating on nurture strategies that build personalized relationships with Suzy’s prospects. You will build plans to improve performance against MQL KPIs, with a focus on experimentation and optimization. Candidates must have proven experience in creating and managing innovative, successful marketing campaigns/programs using email and aligning those strategies with business goals & objectives in prospecting & acquisition initiatives.
- Oversee the strategy and execution of all lifecycle, triggered, batch and blast email campaigns across Suzy
- Build a robust and innovative email strategy that focuses on audience segmentation, personalized messaging, churn prevention and lifecycle campaigns to drive demand and list growth
- Establish KPI benchmarks and best practices
- Perform regular A/B testing to maximize campaign performance and drive ongoing optimizations across all email functions
- Possess a deep understanding of email creative best practices to provide solid, data-driven feedback to creative peers
- Conduct thorough weekly and monthly analysis of the channel and provide reporting up to the executive level on performance
- Act as a strong, confident, and visionary team lead, with the capability to translate strategy into action for direct reports
- Oversee Email Marketing Specialist who is responsible for email production process end to end: campaign scheduling, audience segmentation, email platform management, automation journeys, copy and subject line development, email template design and post-deployment analysis.
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing team on content development & asset production, cross channel messaging and strategies to optimize multi-channel campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or comparable education/experience.
- 8+ years of email channel expertise, includes: CRM management, responsive creative / technical design, deliverability, list segmentation, and best practices.
- Enterprise B2B SaaS experience is a must 5+ years of experience building and formatting web pages and email templates.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills for both email and web.
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing landing page creation and testing strategy with experience working with Hubspot CMS and others.
- Prior success with lead nurturing programs, triggered emails, and marketing automation and content personalization efforts that have demonstrably improved conversion and engagement.
- Knowledge of developing rule based logic and email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, including targeted segmentation, effective creative/calls-to action, testing, customer lifecycle messaging, and trigger messaging.
- Strong analytical skills and experience evaluating, creating and presenting campaign reports.
- Possess a balance of strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on.
- Proficiency in email software tools including, but not limited to Mailchimp, Hubspot and Braze. Experience with Salesforce.
- A self starter; passion for emerging web marketing and technology trends
- We take care of our employees and their families. We have generous health dental and vision benefits, and our 401K plan vests immediately
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing company
- The target. base compensation for this role is $148,750 - $201,250 / yr.
Suzy is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Suzy is committed to protecting its customers, employees, partners, and the company as a whole, from damaging acts that are intentional or unintentional. Effective security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every user who interacts with company information/data and systems. It is the responsibility of each individual to help protect company information assets.