MINT MOBILE is seeking a talented Director, CRM & Retention Marketing to join the Marketing Team! in Costa Mesa, CA! Individual reports to VP, Retention Marketing. Role is remote; must reside in the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Director, CRM & Retention Marketing, you will lead strategic customer marketing efforts to increase customer lifetime value, and by doing this will be helping us change the way that people renew wireless service. In this role, you’ll effectively build, lead, coach, and develop a team of direct reports to collectively achieve the following
Your usual day of awesomeness includes:
- Work cross-functionally to develop, lead, and execute on-brand experience through end-to-end customer journey across email, push, and SMS marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to increase specific business KPIs, reduce churn, and improve overall customer LTV.
- Evaluate, optimize, and own existing triggered email programs; restructuring business logic, campaign prioritization, cadence, and content strategy.
- Execute Full funnel customer journey communications and analysis (360 Degrees of customer interaction & measured outcomes including target, reach, penetration, experience, conversion, and optimization.
- Generate and test new concepts and tactics that transform insights into action; scale successful pilots and create ongoing business optimizations.
- Setup, manage and monitor cohort segmentation and performance by product, geography, channel, and other factors to identify drivers of LTV.
- Work with internal stakeholders and/ or outside vendors to develop and improve predictive models to proactively identify customers most at risk to churn to target efforts to keep them engaged. Work closely with Care and Business Intelligence to identify friction points, then work cross-functionally to continually optimize the flow. These may include product, operational or marketing optimizations.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience, with a background in consulting, strategy, or retention (D2C or telecommunication experience is highly desired.)
- 6+ years of working directly in an enterprise-grade ESP/CRM Tool (Iterable, Braze, BlueShift, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc.), with experience setting up targeting, building multi-step workflows, QA, hitting send, and reporting.
- 3-5 years of experience developing lifecycle programs; comfortable with segmentation, automation strategy, and marketing using digital channels (email, push, SMS, in-app, site, etc.)
- You are comfortable with quantitative analytics and have experience translating data into business and consumer insights.
- A highly analytical and data-driven mindset; you're an expert in Excel and can leverage data and research to drive decisions, formulate insights and test new ideas to improve retention and customer profitability.
- Exceptional leadership skills; proven ability to mentor and develop a team of direct reports.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change.
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments, including but not limited to Brand, Business Intelligence, Product, and Customer Service.
- Imagination and creativity to solve problems in a uniquely consumer-centric manner with the tool currently available.
- MBA preferred; BS/BA from a four-year college required.
WE ARE MINT MOBILE
We connect people to what’s most important in their lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be California’s Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it too! We understand what matters to you most. You’re an individual with unique needs, and we’re prepared to exceed any expectations you have for an ideal employer.
We’re smart, strategic, and get things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics. Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most competitive salary, benefits, family leave, and vacation in Southern California. We believe in you and invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.
In addition, we’ve got a laundry list of perks you’ll brag about on insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars, including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5 pm).
And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team you’ll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid’s next birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening here. Come check out how you can be part of Mint!
OUR VALUES – LET’S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job done.
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with urgency.
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on change.
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.
$1,000 REFERRAL BONUS
Take a look at this job description, if you are the right person, please apply. If Mint Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email [email protected].
Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the health and safety of our team members and our community. The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
In support of the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the range of starting pay for this role is $140,000 - $155,000. This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. We also offer a variety of benefits including health, disability insurance, 401 (k), flexible spending accounts, EAP, education reimbursement, parental leave, unlimited vacation, bonuses, and company paid holidays. The specific programs available will vary depending on state, start date, and employment type. Our recruitment team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.