Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
The Director of CRM & Membership is responsible to set an inspiring global vision for community growth, retention, and loyalty by understanding customer lifetime value, the community journey, increase customer and community engagement, and drive loyalty and brand advocacy.
The Director of CRM Strategy will work equally in the now and in the future, by delivering a unique end-to-end experience to our community forging a deep emotional connection as well as a passion for data which will nurture the long-term relationship.
This role will be the global subject matter expert for community experience commitment across channels, to build audiences, and in time monetizing through memberships, commerce, experience, and community insights.
- Drive and educate the business on the concept of “Community Member Journey and Lifecycle” to build community programs and campaigns.
- Deepen the use of the data-harmonization and work closely with the Experience and Insights team for implementation.
- Launching our loyalty program and overseeing the research and design.
- Create the vision for global loyalty strategy and partner with cross-functional teams to grow customer lifetime value, increase customer engagement, and drive repeat purchases.
- Synthesize data and insights from multiple sources to develop loyalty strategy, business cases, and inform plans.
- Develop a strategic approach to drive acquisition and engagement through Canada Goose community channels, working with the Consumer Strategy team and our CDP to define target groups, determine KPI’s and measurement plans
- Improving customer segmentation through regular testing to provide our customers with the most personalized experience possible.
- Staying on the cutting edge of email, SMS, and retention in order to pitch, A/B test, and roll out ways to optimize and grow our customer base.
- Drive the development and execution of integrated loyalty marketing campaigns, programs and strategic initiatives, driving key business objectives for large scale, lifecycle programs and their evolution. Ensuring seamless flow between acquisition and retention tactics.
- Define and implement processes and tools to effectively run CRM and loyalty activities in cooperation with IT and digital teams.
- Drive learning and optimization by running experiments to constantly test, refine and scale Loyalty initiatives.
- Support forecasting, monitoring, and interpreting performance to identify areas of innovation or improvement.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to integrate Loyalty seamlessly into a single, cohesive campaign calendar.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 8+ years experience managing membership and CRM programs
- Salesforce platform knowledge is a must
- Experience with web analytics tools (including Google Analytics, SFMC, Webtrends, and/or Omniture)
- Proven experience with brand marketing and community activation
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Deep understanding of CRM practices and trends
- Ability to work with stakeholders, understand requirements and drive a plan forward
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, analytics/business insights tools
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results with a “can-do”, “let’s make it happen” attitude
- Egoless nature
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined
- Follows through consistently on work commitments and stops at nothing to deliver exceptional results