As a non-profit health organization, the Arthritis Foundation is committed to putting the health and safety of our team members and constituents first. In order to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we have adopted a Mandatory Vaccination Policy. All employees of the Arthritis Foundation are required to provide proof of the COVID-19 vaccination prior to employment unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
POSITION SUMMARY (Basic purpose or primary function of job)
The Director, CRM and Marketing Automation Systems is a leadership role responsible for the overall system management and support for the Arthritis Foundation’s CRM and Marketing Automation systems. This position is responsible for implementing the Arthritis Foundation’s expanding constituent management strategy. The Director, CRM and Marketing Automation Systems pays close attention to detail, process-oriented with strong analytical skills. The ideal candidate has the technical expertise to advise on and implement marketing automation solutions, has advanced CRM knowledge, has leveraged data enrichment solutions, and can manage analytics and reports across multiple tools. This role will require in-depth knowledge of Non-Profit business processes and back-office administration of CRM and Marketing Automation systems. This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Principal responsibilities or job duties)
- Leads and manages CRM and Marketing Automation (MA) systems.
- Supervises associated vendors, FTE CRM and Marketing systems administrators for contracted projects.
- Manage marketing automation strategy, including content organization and tagging, database hygiene, email marketing infrastructure, automations, dynamic content, and data flow into the CRM.
- Works collaboratively with the Web/Digital Services team and Marketing leads to assure mutual success of email platforms and spearheads the creation of forms, constituent lists, and custom redirects to support marketing initiatives.
- Perform routine health checks for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure SQL databases with a focus on marketing data & connecting points, making necessary changes to keep platforms and lists optimized.
- Creates project plans and status reports as required to document and maintain key processes for tracking, reporting, and analytics.
- Enforces security requirements and policy to ensure the appropriate level of access for end-users.
- Contribute to the accuracy and integrity of data through validation, testing, and routine audits.
- Assists other IT groups with integrating the CRM applications with other applications, as required.
- Reviews and approves change requests to CRM and Marketing system database fields, screens, and user administration.
- Reviews requirements, specifications, test, support, and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives, specifically in accordance with the overall CRM and MA strategy.
- Works with Business Continuity Team to ensure appropriate strategy and tactics for maintaining business functions in the event of a disaster.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years or more experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration preferred.
- Five years or more experience with Marketing Automation Software preferred.
- Five years or more experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience with SSIS, Data Factory, Data Warehousing, and ELT Development preferred.
- Experience with Power BI and Mission CRM a plus.
- In-depth understanding of fundraising and marketing business processes, and how they relate to CRM.
- Demonstrated project management experience is required.
- A general understanding of application system, database development and design preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a project or team coordinator strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.