When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Has been in business serving the local community since 1953.
- Is a two-time Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award winner, the only presidential award for performance excellence.
- Has been voted as the "Best Bank" by our members and community and "Best Companies to Work for in Colorado" by our employees.
- Promotes a safe and inclusive environment where people express themselves openly and have opportunities to grow.
- Recognizes and rewards people who make every person feel welcomed, valued, respected and heard.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce committed to innovation, continuous improvement, and collaboration.
- Understands when our employees thrive, our members and community thrive too.
- Is dedicated to consistently providing amazing experiences and creating raving fans.
What's In It For You
- A leadership team that strives to make this the best place you've ever worked!
- Ample opportunity to learn, develop and grow. We offer access to LinkedIn Learning, career and leadership development programs, job shadowing, a mentor program, and tuition reimbursement.
- A highly-competitive total rewards package with 4 weeks paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, and 11 paid holidays.
- Support in giving back to our community with 16 hours of paid volunteer time off.
- A wellness-focused environment that encourages and empowers you to invest in your work-life balance, health and wellbeing.
- A strong Employee Assistance Program, offering a variety of personal and professional resources.
- A high-performance culture where you can be proud of your contributions and what we are able to achieve as a team.
- A place where your voice can be heard and your work will have an impact.
The CRM & Marketing Automation Director will be responsible for the development and execution of a multi-channel CRM strategy and initiatives with heavy emphasis on email marketing. The position will primarily focus on messaging, segmentation, and channel strategy throughout the prospect & member journey, working closely with other digital channels and marketing colleagues to drive business outcomes, as well as build email database for prospects and members.
This experienced leader will be part of an award-winning marketing team to drive lead generation, nurture, loyalty, and retention campaigns leveraging sophisticated analytics. This person will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. This role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the platform. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. This role will also be responsible for marketing operations and analytics and in building out the MarTech stack
In partnership with direct reports, the Marketing Automation Director will guide and track marketing programs to established business KPIs, based on their strong understanding of marketing analytics, A/B testing, attribution analysis This role is pivotal in the creation of strong opportunities for all sales and marketing efforts.
Essential Functions Include
- Develop and oversee execution of CRM strategies to drive incremental achievement of business objectives. Drive CRM technical capabilities, roadmap, requirements and prioritization in and with SCRUM teams
- Own and manage the direct marketing strategy and execution priority campaigns & programs through email, direct mail, and other direct channels.
- Develop and maintain the Customer Journey Road Map to ensure consistent and effective 1-to-1 communications are delivered at the optimal time, with the appropriate message, through the most effective channel (s).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals and drive results through CRM and digital initiatives.
- Promote and foster an ‘agile marketing culture’ by monitoring latest industry thinking and innovation to inform direction for future strategies/plans.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Collaborate with marketing team members to implement an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, landing pages, website, etc.).
- Define a marketing database strategy that supports data unification and access across our internal systems, ensures data quality and enforces data governance and measurement
- Provide scalable framework to drive technology and process innovation that can improve marketing team contribution and overall business performance on an ongoing basis
- Develop strategies to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition. Advocate where appropriate for Marketing Automation with internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define, implement, and continuously improve lead scoring models, lead nurture flows, database segmentation recommendations, campaign execution
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations governing the Credit Union, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Responsible for existing MarTech stack and building out new stack as needed
- Reporting out on CRM metrics for both acquisition and member engagement
- Manage email marketing, marketing ops and analytics direct reports
VP, Brand, Marketing and Communications
Marketing Automation Specialist & Analyst, Email Marketer
Decision Making, Aligning Performance for Success, Continuous Improvement, Planning and Organizing, Building Relationships and Adaptability
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Market Research, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Social Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis or Economics.
- 7+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with Marketing CRM and Analytics tools such as Marketo, HubSpot, Responsys etc.
- Demonstrated experience with driving strategy and roadmaps for Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills
- Demonstrated experience in budget management and program management
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree a plus
- SQL, Power BI, SPSS, Alteryx a plus
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally and up to 25 lbs of force infrequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours Of Work
Full time / 40 hours per week
The minimum point of the budgeted range is $108,000 + an annual incentive. The candidate's starting salary will be adjusted based upon his, her, or their experience.