Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 19 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
You are a strategic leader who will execute lifecycle marketing initiatives. You will turn customer data and insights into actionable strategies, delivering meaningful interactions with our growing customer base. You will combine analytical rigor with emotional intuition to deliver on a customer acquisition and retention strategy that ensures we are offering the right solution and message, in the right channels, at the right time. To make this happen, you will develop a strong understanding of BHG’s businesses and products. You will continuously assess all facets of our customers’ journey, ensuring growth is derived from optimization and efficiency, before scaling spend.
You will spearhead efforts to increase our customers’ engagement, retention and ROI throughout their journey with BHG. You will work with cross functional teams to develop and execute an effective multichannel CRM programs with an agile “test and learn” mindset, focused on maximizing customer lifetime value, loyalty and retention. The person in this role will shape our CRM messaging channels and the execution of our marketing automation strategy across email, push, and SMS. This data-driven operator will have experience in both CRM and Lifecycle Marketing with extensive experience in launching and optimizing new and existing campaigns and lifecycle flows. The ideal candidate will be both a seasoned operator and a natural leader who will be tasked with building a team that will leverage CRM strategies (lead nurturing, customer on-boarding, and conversion rate optimization) to drive customer engagement and conversion improvement. As well as, strong experience leading high performing data driven marketing campaigns at scale.
What You'll Do
- Retention Strategy: Define, own, execute and evolve the retention strategy for BHG customers, including effective ways to cross-promote and sell-in our wide range of financial solutions.
- Lifecycle Programs: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, test and optimize the customer lifecycle, including automated CRM programs to support customer onboarding, engagement and retention initiatives. You will also launch innovative cross sales and upsell campaigns.
- Customer Loyalty & Engagement: Devise strategies, creative messaging and campaigns to increase the engagement, long term loyalty and satisfaction of BHG customers.
- Increasing ROI: Through A/B and multivariate testing, including: templates, segmentation, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency. Build, test and optimize lifecycle programs to increase the ROI from conversion through to dormant reactivation, churn management and increasing LTV.
- Delivering Against KPIs: Ensure overachievement against budget on all retention KPIs and own retention forecasting. Define, report on, and optimize key performance metrics. Create relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report up to senior management
- Reporting: Regularly monitor analytics and develop reports, including an attribution framework/process, for all activities for business stakeholders, to ensure the impact of initiatives is fully understood and the results are used to inform future plans and improvement.
- Being a Self-Starter: Be a self-starter with a “break through walls” mentality, who is ready to get the job done no matter what challenges you come across.
- Taking a Customer-First Approach: You will take a customer first thought process and be a creative thinker, who isn’t afraid of working with data to enhance campaigns and overall strategies. Manage messaging and the customer database by creating customer targeting and segmentation strategies and maintain list health and performance.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in Retention, Engagement or Customer Lifecycle marketing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Deep experience leading retention and CRM for a consumer-facing services organization.
- Strong track record of effective time/project management; ability to multitask & prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met, deliverables are provided on time
- Experience leveraging relational databases, real-time web & app event data in marketing campaigns; SQL statement writing experience a strong plus.
- Experience with marketing campaign targeting/segmentation tools (e.g. Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo) automation strategy, and experimental design
- Strong creative, customer segmentation and analytical experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- Ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS coding experience (esp. coding for email)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting channel strategy and campaign results to cross-functional partners and executive leadership.
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified.
100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
Competitive PTO and vacation policies
Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.