Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, with more than 1,000,000 works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 of the world’s leading galleries, auction houses, art fairs, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is transforming the art ecosystem as we bring one of the last consumer marketplaces online. We are seeking a data-driven and strategic leader to manage our CRM and Lifecycle Marketing initiatives. This role will be responsible for setting and achieving objectives and key results in lifecycle marketing, resource planning and allocation, weaving in the customer journey across CRM channels, and ensuring that we’re delivering the right message to our users through the right channel at the right time.
You will also be accountable for managing lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive user engagement, conversion to commercial action, and retention. In this role, you will partner closely with stakeholders across the Product, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science and Creative teams.
- Lead CRM roadmap ideation and development, in alignment with our company objectives and key results
- Work with product team to reenvision and optimize user journeys and experiences
- Drive customer engagement, conversion, retention and churn mitigation by setting and implementing strategy
- Work with lifecycle marketing team and other key stakeholders to drive impact
- Prioritize across multiple lifecycle projects and initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams
- Develop and report upon tightly defined KPIs by regularly communicating out performance to key stakeholders across the organization
- Identify and bring key member and data insights to life
- 7+ years of lifecycle/CRM experience, with significant experience in mobile apps
- 3+ years of people management experience, with empathy to mentor and lead direct reports
- Strong growth marketing background and industry knowledge of customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in app marketing, and SMS
- Extensive familiarity working with CRM tools such as Braze, Saillthru, Hubspot, etc
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, and product side of marketing (audience segmentation, IP deliverability, GDPR, etc)
- Track record in analyzing and translating data into business insights through campaigns and A/B testing
- Strong analytic skills and experience work with data (Looker, Tableau, Amplitude, etc)
- Experience working in markets outside of North America
- Aligned to Artsy core values and commitment to diversity
- Passion for art, and transforming the art industry through innovation
Preferred, Not Required
- Marketplace and/or Luxury industry experience
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.