FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We are looking to bolster our marketing team with an innovative and passionate B2C director, CRM and email marketing. Your experience in ecommerce and B2C marketing will be imperative in this role where you’ll be tasked to build out, manage and nurture consumer communications across email and SMS. You will also work closely with our Business Development and Product Marketing teammates to manage our partner communications.
What You Will Do
- Monitor consumer lifecycle segments and cohorts. Implement communication to nurture consumers at each phase of their journey (drive traffic, retarget, convert, re-engage,)
- Propose and implement tactics to grow familiarity and build trust within the consumer base.
- Collaborate with the marketing and business development departments to develop a schedule of brand and product marketing messaging.
- Manage the email calendar and understand the impact on revenue goals.
- Code, test and deploy scheduled emails.
- Maintain and optimize transactional and triggered emails, partnering with the product department to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Optimize data and email capture. Continually propose, execute and evaluate methods to drive the acquisition of high-quality leads.
- Work closely on other marketing project initiatives related to marketing operations to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and key partners.
What You Bring To The Table
- College degree in a business field such as communications, advertising, marketing, etc.
- 8+ years of email marketing experience, including ideally 5+ years experience with an e-commerce company
- Keen eye for beautiful template builds and creating effective layouts, design skills are a major plus
- Expert Excel user, with extensive experience using marketing, sales and customer analytics platforms
- Highly analytical and extremely comfortable with data. Knows how to manipulate and synthesize raw data to extract actionable learnings
- Intuitive project manager with excellent time management skills who can build and organize well-defined deliverables to meet the goals of the marketing project
- Extremely knowledgeable in e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Live Event Ticketing
- Experience in building and leading teams
- Collaborative, get-your-hands dirty attitude and approach.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.