The people here at Apple donʼt just build products — they create the kind of wonder that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and invite you to explore the possibility of being part of our team. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry, where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We have fun together as a team.
The Direct Marketing Email Producer will play a key role in the creation and deployment of IS&S Marketing email campaigns. Responsible for the final email build and QA processes, the Producer will ensure that deadlines are met consistently and campaigns are deployed with the highest quality. They will work with cross-functional teams consisting of international marketing professionals, designers, and other internal partners to make sure that goals and objectives of every campaign are met.
The IS&S Marketing Group is a dynamic team focused on redefining how consumers engage with our phenomenal content and services. We are a diverse team and invite you to consider making a difference with us.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working in email or web-based production.
- You have strong knowledge of HTML & CSS and how it applies to email, including the ability to troubleshoot & resolve rendering issues across email clients & platforms.
- Are extremely detail-oriented and strive for 100% quality execution in your work.
- Validated ability to manage projects.
- You possess excellent communication, organization, editing, and management skills.
- You work effectively with programmers, designers, international marketing leads, and a vast group of internal cross-functional partners to ensure that deliverables are met on projects when due.
- Are comfortable keeping technically abreast of changes, advancements, and/or improvements within the email marketing and digital-media communities, incorporating these improvements where applicable.
- You are technically savvy and have a strong drive to automate processes, using the latest CRM technologies to dynamically generate content.
- You have a deep understanding of direct marketing and the ability to drive customer through lifecycle, acquisition, and reactivation campaigns — among others.
- You are deeply comfortable using key critical metrics, insights, and reporting metrics to optimize communication strategy.
- Do you have an innovative, professional way of delivering ground breaking campaigns — always thinking about return on investment as a result of all initiatives?
As a Direct Marketing Email Producer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end completion of email campaigns that go out worldwide and across various content types. You will be expected to complete and thoroughly test/QA campaign setups, content, and change rounds in rapid succession. Youʼll work closely with editorial, design, localization, programming, and local marketing teams on each project. You should be exceptionally detailed oriented, have excellent social skills, interpersonal skills, are easy to work with, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.