Are you a digital marketing expert with a passion for customer engagement and retention? We have a great opportunity to join the team as the Digital Retention Manager and be part of the exciting and dynamic Digital Team.
Sitting within the digital experience team, our mission is to communicate The National Lottery brand promise through all digital touchpoints while providing a reliable and effective experience. We are also responsible for activating digital marketing activity to support key draw events, rollovers, winners, and good cause activity targeting key player groups.
A Place To Be You
We want to create games that appeal to people from all walks of life and we need a rich and diverse blend of people to make that happen. We hire exclusively on talent and we want our employees to feel like they can bring their whole selves to work every day. We've made huge strides forward in progressing our inclusive ambitions and ensuring what we produce is reflective of our people and players.
How you'll make a difference
As the Digital Retention Manager, you'll play a key role in developing and implementing our CRM strategy and communication plan to achieve commercial benefit targets. You'll work closely with the CRM Strategy and Communications Planning Lead to ensure our communications are effective and engaging for our customers, and you'll manage a Retention Executive to ensure the delivery of the communication plan.
What you'll bring to the table
- Plan, prioritise and deliver digital player outbound communications to achieve commercial CRM benefit targets.
- Execute and optimise communications in line with our CRM contact strategy, working collaboratively with the Strategy team to improve engagement KPIs.
- Deliver digital channel responses across all campaigns briefed by the Marketing and Brand communications team.
- Maximise content on winners and good causes from a CRM perspective.
- Support in the optimisation of all campaigns and appropriate A/B type testing and giving feedback and analysis to the CRM team.
- Own the reporting and analysis requirements and review cycle.
- 3+ years' experience gained within a B2C, e-commerce environment or agency background leading a small to medium-sized team.
- Line management and coaching experience.
- Communications and planning experience from working in a retention or communications planning team.
- Experience in CRM planning with a history of delivering a multi-channel CRM programme utilising email and App Push.
- Experience in optimisation and using analytics packages.
What we'll give you
We look after our people. There's a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of annual leave and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we'll give you full private medical cover, access to dental schemes, eye care rebates, your annual flu shot, 50% off your annual gym membership, we'll even give you access to remote health and wellbeing support - including access to a free digital GP and virtual counselling. We'll give you all of the kit and tools needed to succeed.
We take your development very seriously. We encourage you to treat every day as a learning day, we offer a series of AMAZING Learning Weeks throughout the year and you'll have access to the Camelot Playbook from day one - a guide to help you be your best.
Why work at Camelot?
Camelot is the home of The National Lottery. We currently turnover in excess of £7 billion per year through our retail and digital channels and we do this with a workforce of just over 1,000 people - this means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
On top of this, we placed 35th in the Sunday Times Best 100 Mid Companies 2020.
National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK's top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have more than 11 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK's biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
Want to find out more? Watch our This is what makes us Camelot video or search #ProudToBeCamelot on socials