VMware accelerates digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allows customers to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
Job Role And Responsibilities
Are you a passionate digital marketer who is ready to pull the sleeves and join a dynamic innovative team? The Global Demand Execution team is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will mainly help with the execution of our omni-channel digital demand gen programs supporting VMware solutions and products. The global demand team executes a high volume of email nurture and omni-channel campaigns, and this person will be able to project-manage end-to-end with tasks such as planning and set-up, to execution and build with our Operations team, and the subsequent reporting back to various stakeholders. This person will help to drive innovations, and process improvements. This person will have the opportunity to collaborate with various teams and key stakeholders such as the solutions team, digital leads, field marketing, and marketing operations teams.
About This Role
- Support, manage, improve, and optimize global digital marketing campaigns across programs
- Create tracking for various campaigns on Salesforce and other tracking tools
- Demonstrate data and analytic skills to optimize our digital efforts and provide learnings
- Create monthly and quarterly analytics reports, with deep analysis and recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Participate in innovative projects that will bring better qualified leads from digital campaigns
- B2B Digital marketing experience or strong project management skills, experience with email marketing preferred
- Experience executing digital demand gen campaigns and understanding KPIs
- Analytical skills (qualitative and quantitative) to collect and report metrics and identify trends, issues, or other relevant information.
- Proven success working and adapting in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, proficient in PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- A proactive self-starter, team player, information seeker with the confidence to take ownership.
- Ability working with cross-functional teams, balancing multiple projects at once with different stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge or knowledge of VMware products
- Innovative and creative problem solver, thinks outside the box
- Highly responsive with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience successfully working in a remote team environment
- Experience as a VMware intern/co-op
Home Office - Anywhere in the United States
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Field Marketing
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-29
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.