Visual Lease is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will plan and execute business-to-business (B2B) digital marketing initiatives in support of Visual Lease’s demand generation strategy. You are an expert in email marketing, website conversion optimization and analytics to create integrated marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for launching demand generation campaigns, both general and industry-specific, to drive inbound lead creation, with the support of creative services, marketing operations and demand generation teams.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by results and contribution to pipeline, as well as a team player who likes collaborating with marketing and cross-functional colleagues to get the job done.
We are a remote-first company, with headquarters in Woodbridge, NJ, and are happy to consider candidates in the following states: NJ, NY, WA, TX, SC, NC, PA, NH, MA, IL, OH, GA, CO, AZ, MD, RI, and FL.
What You Will Do
- Oversee our email marketing program and calendar, including both standalone blasts and email nurture / action-based drip campaigns to build relationships with decision makers, generate pipeline and accelerate the sales process
- Benchmark performance, develop testing plan, employ tactics to optimize and report on the viewer-to-lead conversions of our website; manage website engagement tactics to drive optimization including chatbot, pop-ups, landing pages and other CTAs
- Utilize marketing technology and advertising platforms to create segments based on our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and buyer stage; launch digital marketing programs to nurture our prospects based on where they are in their journey
- Serve as Drift chatbot champion within our organization by applying critical thinking to the development of playbooks and strategies to support chat engagement and conversion, aligned to the buyer journey; manage reporting, cross-functional buy-in and a coordinated rollout
- Support sales team by creating email templates for their use in one-to-one messaging
- Manage SEO relationship with agency and carry out new initiatives and updates to increase our ranking on strategic terms
- Partner with marketing operations to develop dashboards for your areas of specialty that align up to the department’s goals and provide insights for you to pivot as needed
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar discipline desired
- 2+ years of experience in a demand generation or digital marketing role
- Experience driving website and landing page conversion rates through prospect engagement with content, popups, chat and other CTAs
- Familiarity with email marketing strategies that nurture leads and align with the buyer journey
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, Drift and WordPress a plus
- High comfort level with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Optimize for testing campaign elements, analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations to improve our investment and performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment while delivering high quality, timely results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables
Why Work at Visual Lease?
Visual Lease is an established SaaS business with the heart of a startup. Our rapidly growing community of diverse and passionate people love to learn, innovate, achieve excellence and reach new heights – together. If you want to make an impact and develop a career with ample opportunities for mobility and growth, we’d love for you to join us.
Loved by more than 800 major companies worldwide, our lease accounting and lease administration software helps companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolios, and embeds decades of lease management and financial accounting expertise. Over the last two years, our employee base has seen significant growth. Voted one of NJ’s Best Places to Work, we are looking for passionate team-players to help us continue this journey and bring us to the next level.
Visual Lease is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visual Lease is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.