Are you our next Digital Marketing Specialist? DFDS’ Engagement Marketing team are expanding and have an exciting new role based in Dover! With an emphasis on email marketing to support our UK-France routes, as well as a focus on our Duty-Free retail onboard and Portside shops across all key markets. Second to this, you’ll be part of a European wide team, helping to drive and optimise direct digital engagement activity across multiple languages and locations.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate, and creative to join the fun and vocal team in Dover. On a daily basis you will be reporting, analysing and optimising engagement marketing channels to improve overall sentiment and attributed business performance. Further to this we are seeking an individual who has 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and having any additional language skills would be a bonus!
We are a flexible employer and this allows for a Hybrid role (days to be discussed with the manager)
- Brief, execute and optimise primarily, but not limited to, email marketing, social media, Influencer marketing and App communications
- Research and keep up with the latest social media and email marketing trends
- Approach all tasks with a test and learn mentality
- Work closely with community of Digital Marketing Specialists to support the execution of campaign driven activity
- Daily use of digital marketing tools such as Emplifi, Iterable, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics etc.
- Ongoing development of all engagement marketing activities working closely with managers for continued improvement
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are….
DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.