SageSure is seeking an accomplished Digital Marketing Specialist eager to collaborate with our marketing strategy team to optimize and improve our email marketing programs. In addition, they'll support the digital marketing manager in executing, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns and other communications projects. This role requires a strategic, results-driven marketer who’s highly energized by digital marketing, growing efficiently, and looking for new areas to experiment and reimagine email communications.
What you'll be doing:
- Email Program Management
- Collaborate with marketing team members to test and deploy all email marketing communications through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Edit HTML to ensure proper rendering of emails.
- Provide quality control on email content to ensure alignment with brand standards and correct usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- Analyze and report on email campaign performance to identify trends and new opportunities for growth.
- Ideate and A/B test to improve email channel performance.
- Provide guidance to the team for email program best practices.
- Troubleshoot delivery issues when applicable.
- Digital Campaign Management
- Assist with management and optimization of assigned campaigns, including tracking performance against targets.
- Ensure that campaigns stay within budget.
- Manage day-to-day communication with team and vendors regarding assigned ad campaigns.
- Troubleshoot campaigns and escalate as needed.
- Work daily in platforms including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and El Toro.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role with specialty in email marketing.
- Ability to create and edit HTML emails.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Experience leveraging customer segmentation and customer journeys to deliver personalization.
- Excellent proofreading skills with knowledge of AP style.
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- General knowledge and understanding of digital advertising campaigns and paid social advertising.
- General knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguous and constantly changing situations.
- A resourceful, can-do attitude.
- Good command of MS Office Suite.
- Desire and aptitude to learn new technology platforms/tools.
- Demonstrated good judgment and uncompromising integrity.
Highly Preferred Candidates also have:
- Experience with advanced tracking for digital campaigns.
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
SageSure is an innovation-focused insurance and technology company specializing in underserved property markets. As the leading homeowners insurtech organization in the U.S. measured by premium and profitability, we offer more than 40 competitively priced insurance products on behalf of our carrier partners, serving 350,000+ policyholders. SageSure partners with a growing network of insurance agents and brokers in 14 coastal states. Since our founding in 2005, we have been modernizing property insurance through our market-leading online quoting and binding platform and our sophisticated modeling and scoring technology.
If shaping the future of an industry sounds exciting, you’ll love working at SageSure! We have the passion and drive of an insurtech startup with the experience and stability of an insurance company. We provide generous health benefits and perks, including a matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, wellness allowance, paid volunteer time off and more. We have eight office locations—Jersey City, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT—as well as numerous remote employees across the country. Come join our team of energetic, innovative problem solvers!