As the Digital Marketing Senior Specialist you will be responsible for managing and driving the performance of Nordstrom email and app push campaigns aimed at increasing customer engagement. You will own channel and customer metrics and collaborate with cross-functional partners drive CRM strategies aimed at increasing customer engagement. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Nordstrom CRM Program.
A day in the life...
- Support the end-to-end strategy, execution, monitoring and optimization of the Nordstrom email and app push marketing campaigns designed to engage existing customers
- Track and analyze campaign performance, surface valuable insights for driving content and targeting optimizations across the email and app push programs
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to identify, design and deliver test-and-learn opportunities
- Monitor email deliverability across all IPs, identify and triage issues with urgency
- Establish a strong working relationship with cross-functional partners across Site Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Operations and Analytics to support business priorities and resolve issues
You own this if you have...
- 3+ years proven experience in CRM, performance marketing or business Strategy function
- Passion for customer experience and increasing value of customers
- Experience using data to optimize marketing performance
- Experience working directly with marketing technologies
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance, excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build trust with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders to execute vision
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn tools and processes
- Results oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while meeting strict and aggressive deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solver
- Bachelor's degree required
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.