Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Digital Marketing Ops Manager you will join our Demand Generation team in Berlin You will partner with campaign managers, content and web teams to provide actionable insights and improvements.
- Responsibility for marketing operations for KPI reporting and dynamic dashboards
- Drive CRM (Salesforce) automation including complex nurture workflows, triggers and dynamic content
- Full ownership of digital marketing operations for conversion and traffic analytics, attribution analysis and data cluster management
What You Bring
- Solid experience with data management and CRM email automation
- Excellent understanding of marketing logics for acquisition, retention, lead nurturing along with analytics and database management
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - especially Excel
- Experience with Salesforce or similar platform is a huge plus
- Strategic mindset, ability to build processes and act as advisor for various stakeholders
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.