Founded in 2009, Dribbble is the top global community for designers and creative professionals and a destination for inspiration for tens of millions. Dribbble is building the world’s best platform for designers and creative professionals to gain inspiration, feedback, education, community, and job opportunities.
We are helping the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. A top 1,000 website in the world, Dribbble is the world’s #1 resource for discovering and connecting with designers and creative talent around the globe and helps some of the world’s best design-forward companies including Apple, Airbnb, IDEO, Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Slack, Shopify, Lyft get exposure for their design teams and to help them hire expert creatives.
About the role
We're looking for a creative, analytical and results-driven marketer to drive user growth and retention at Dribbble. As a digital marketing manager at Dribbble, you'll work with the Sr. Director of Marketing to identify the greatest opportunities to improve conversion, engagement, and retention of customers. This fast paced role also requires a deep understanding of lifecycle marketing to prioritize, launch and optimize segmented campaigns across the customer journey. As a team player and collaborator, you'll work closely with the product and analytics team to test and measure these campaigns across the website, email, social, and the product itself.
In your first six months here, you'll be focused on building an omni-channel experimentation roadmap to drive user growth. This includes website conversion (CRO) projects and landing page tests to support acquisition (paid and organic). You'll also be working on building segmented journeys with the product and marketing team that include onboarding, first-time user experience and re-engagement communications to drive revenue growth.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities here will include:
- Maximizing traffic, user registrations, and revenue
- Working with the Sr. Marketing Director to develop growth strategies and an experimentation roadmap for acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Managing tailored email communications across core segments
- Creating, launching and optimizing acquisition campaigns and referral marketing
- Taking an iterative data-driven approach to measure efficacy of paid and organic channels to grow and optimize them effectively
- Managing a suite of digital marketing tools to determine efficacy of campaigns
We believe it's important for you to have:
- At least 5 years digital marketing experience, preferably with an early stage startup/small team
- Experience with website, landing page and onboarding conversion optimization
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals and B2B drip campaigns: list management, deliverability, segmentation, triggered journeys
- A proven track record of successful growth initiatives
- Strong analytical skills (particularly with Excel / Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Mode) and the ability to leverage data for insights and action
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute, based on what will be most impactful to the business
- Experience working and communicating effectively with a fully remote teams
Why you want to work here:
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
- Work from anywhere: We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy: Generous medical and dental for both you and your dependents.
- Unplug: Get at least 22 days of paid time off every year + 20 official company holidays (we celebrate both US & Canadian holiday calendars).
- Pro tools: MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job
- Get your learn on: We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave: 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave for US employees.
- Perk up: Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Buff up: Gym and exercise reimbursements to support you in staying healthy
- Save up: Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out: Meet up with your remote team face-to-face at least once annually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.