Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon proof of full COVID 19 vaccinations upon hire. Accommodations due to medical or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
Ralph Lauren is looking for an experienced Email Producer who is well-versed in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build emails leveraging AMPscript, HTML and SQL. Reporting into the Director of Email, the Email Producer will be an integral member of the team and is responsible for coding responsive emails and performing technical QA for a flawless execution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Ralph Lauren’s Digital Marketing team and contribute to the success of the Email Marketing program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as SME across Salesforce Marketing Cloud ecosystem including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Data Extensions and Automation Studios
- Code responsive emails for various marketing, promotional and lifecycle campaigns using AMPscript and latest email oriented best practices
- Build data extensions within SFMC’s Audience Builder tool and ensure all suppressions and filters are in effect
- Initiate and complete technical QA, including testing email proofs pre-deployment on all platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet), striving for 100% accuracy within email content and target audiences.
- Create highly personalized scalable dynamic content modules using Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s AMPscript and modular framework template
- Work closely with your fellow email producer and the Email Marketing Team to manage internal QA and distribute proofs to appropriate seed lists for review and approvals
- Partner closely with the Creative Agency on modular framework templates including layout, navigation, typography, colors, and image composition
- Elevate our email program with rich contextual content and utilize Moveable Ink for image personalization, live optimization and advanced campaign testing
- Work with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, including A/B multivariant testing to optimize the email program
- Stay current on email best practices and industry standards; make recommendations continuously to improve our email templates, personalization and advanced features to deliver on KPIs
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Email marketing experience, related industry preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert - including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Data Extensions and Automation Studio
- AMPscript experience as well as proficiency in data extension management and leveraging SQL for automations as needed
- Strong understanding of audience targeting and segmenting, dynamic content, email deliverability, UTM tracking and email performance analysis
- Movable Ink and Litmus experience preferred
- Keen eye and aptitude for troubleshooting with solutions led approach; quickly identifies and address operational and process issues
- Strong attention to detail with proven time-management and organizational skills; ability to effectively project manage several deliverables at high quality expectations.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; self-motivated problem solver with a willingness to be hands-on.
- Solid teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and interface with all levels of management.