LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional with expertise in designing and executing highly effective direct email marketing programs. This individual will serve as the catalyst for the growth of email lifecycle programs that increase awareness, product adoption and customer retention from our business units. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is responsible for channel growth, ensuring world-class campaign development and management while capturing and sharing best practices, and has a member-first mindset and passion for delivering amazing experiences to drive impact.
- Perform marketing responsibilities including but not limited to: project management, email production, landing page and microsite creation, multi-channel marketing programs, optimization, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement ad hoc emails or automation for marketing campaigns and programs
- Advise on best practices and educate marketing peers with regard to marketing mix, multi-channel, optimization, automation capabilities, testing, and projected results
- Scale programs in a thoughtful way to bring value to all relevant LinkedIn audiences; improve performance and processes to increase both ROI and customer delight
- Manage and present strategy, progress and results effectively; partner with stakeholders to set business targets and optimize campaigns to meet campaign goals
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience deploying high-frequency emails in an email marketing platform (Responsys, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with basic HTML/CSS and troubleshooting simple errors.
- Experience using web content management platforms (Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, team building, and support skills
- Experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution, and analysis.
- Ability to communicate complex workflows, dependencies, and tradeoffs in both speech and writing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Results-driven approach to marketing
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is $93,000 to $145,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans. For more information, visit https://careers.linkedin.com/benefits.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.