Are you a customer-obsessed marketer who is passionate about delivering exceptional CRM programs? As the CRM Manager at Leading Hotels of the World you will join the Digital Marketing team, reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, to help develop and deliver high-impact campaigns that drive engagement and lifetime value across multiple business segments and markets.
We are beginning an exciting journey building out our CRM Center of Excellence to provide a best-in-class customer experience to curious travelers, hoteliers, and travel partners. This role will be focused on managing CRM programs from a global perspective while supporting regional and B2B teams in implementing CRM best practices. The ideal candidate should have the ability to think outside the box, identify opportunities in programs across the organization, and come up with creative solutions to CRM challenges. This is a high-growth potential position with tremendous learning and development opportunities.
This is a full-time position located in New York City. We offer flexible workplace policies that can accommodate candidates who are comfortable traveling to our NYC office location 2 days a week.
Essential Functional/Regional Responsibilities
Please note that reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day workflow between regional teams, global team, IT and implementation vendors to successfully push out campaigns – keep JIRA tickets up to date with project progress
- Work with business segment leaders and team members, brand and design teams to create template best practices
- Work closely with the Loyalty team to deliver and innovate on key CRM activations
- Together with the Digital Director and the data analytics team maintain CRM campaign dashboards to streamline data sharing and enable reporting best practices across all business segments for CRM campaigns
- Work with implementation vendor to build out new automated journeys as identified by Digital Director
- Implement A/B tests across all relevant email programs to improve performance by increasing open rates, CTR's, and on-site conversion. Use SFMC predictive intelligence tools to facilitate a test and learn approach.
- Facilitate CRM platform trainings for the regional and other business segment teams to consistently enhance CRM skillset and best practices across the organization
- Manage the translation process for all CRM programs going out in multiple languages
- Streamline data visibility and facilitate CRM excellence across the organization by conducting regularly occurring insights meetings to share case studies/campaign highlights, and identify opportunities
- Develop and implement standardized campaign nomenclature across all business segments to achieve reporting consistency and accuracy
Requirements, Experience And Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience managing email campaigns, from inception to completion and iteration, preferably through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in building email journeys with dynamic content, A/B testing, and performance optimization
- Working knowledge/understanding of email template design trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of data extensions and contact management
- Deep knowledge and understanding of email best practices including tracking, GDPR compliance, and related data privacy best practices.
- Experience in delivering performance reporting and providing actionable insights to influence business KPI’s.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management with internal stakeholders and outside vendors
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization and across multiple business segments
- Knowledge of Litmus, Google Analytics, Moveable Ink, and Salesforce preferred
- Hospitality, travel, or luxury experience is a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Results driven, strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and flexible
- Ability to represent/demonstrate LHW core values
- Ability to influence and build trust
- Ability to think outside the box, innovate and take risks
- Global focus
About The Leading Hotels Of The World, Ltd. (LHW)
Comprised of more than 400 hotels in over 80 countries, LHW is the largest collection of independent luxury hotels. In 1928, 38 independent hoteliers came together to create LHW. Since then, the Company has carefully curated distinctive hotels, resorts, inns, chalets, villas, and safari camps from the snow-capped Alps of Europe to the African veldt, to share them with adventurous souls who seek the remarkably uncommon. The LHW community is filled of exceptional individuals, united by a passion for the surprising discoveries and details that come with every experience. LHW’s collection covers the globe and promises a broad range of destinations and uncommon experiences, enhanced by LHW’s tiered guest loyalty program Leaders Club. From converted former palaces, and countryside retreats run by the same families for generations, to gleaming skyscrapers in dynamic urban centers, serene private island escapes, glamorous tented camps – and beyond – explore, find inspiration, and experience unforgettable travel moments. For more information visit: www.lhw.com, Facebook at @LeadingHotels, Twitter at @LeadingHotels and Instagram @leadinghotelsoftheworld
LHW is an equal opportunity employer. LHW does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other applicable legally protected category.