Ireland’s leading luxury technology business Chupi are seeking to expand their exceptional team. We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive, CRM & Email to join our Digital Marketing Team.
The position of Digital Marketing Executive, CRM & Email is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping, evolving and elevating our brand.
Having only scratched the surface of our global ambition, you will have the opportunity to own, nurture and grow this marketing channel both domestically and internationally.
Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do at Chupi. As the Digital Marketing Executive, CRM & Email it will be your responsibility to help the business better understand our customer and improve the customer’s experience across every aspect of the business. You will have a focus on retention and lifecycle marketing, while ensuring the delivery of our CRM strategy across email marketing.
This role reports into the Digital Marketing Manager and will work in partnership with key stakeholders and departments across the business.
- Proactively plan, manage and optimise all email and automated email marketing campaigns. This includes but is not limited to campaign planning, campaign set up, campaign scheduling, customer segmentation and campaign analysis.
- Coordinate campaigns with our Marketing Team and ensure consistent brand language and creative across all email and automated email marketing campaigns.
- Build long-term customer loyalty through retention channels in partnership with our Marketing Team and our Care Team. This includes but is not limited to developing our VIP program and developing email and automated email marketing strategies to move subscribers that haven’t purchased to first time customers, repeat customers, followed by loyal customers.
- Measure performance weekly and monthly with an ability to propose campaign improvements based on KPIs.
- Be an advocate for customer retention across every aspect of the business.
- Always be on the lookout for new opportunities to ensure innovation across CRM and Email Marketing i.e SMS Marketing, Push Notification Marketing or Social Advertising etc.
- Build a strong relationship with our external partner, Klaviyo.
- Ensure GDPR compliance and best-in-class data collection across every aspect of our website and business.
- You will have a test-and-learn mindset, encouraging achievement through a continuous cycle of innovation, improvement and an unceasing aspiration for better.
- You will be highly organised and results driven with superb attention to detail.
Experience & qualifications:
- Third level degree or higher in business, marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in use of Klaviyo or other ESPs such as MailChimp
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
Advantageous but not essential:
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Google Analytics certifications
Who we are:
Described by the Irish Times as one of Ireland’s most loved brands we have taken diamonds into the 21st century. We are a digital first luxury brand operating a borderless business model whilst making each and every piece of our jewellery in Ireland.
Our business is growing at an exponential rate, with 41 people on the Chupi team we are recruiting for an additional 19 roles across every department of our expanding company and we are only beginning to scratch the surface of our global ambition.
From a market stall to an international business in just a few years, we are a team with exceptional expertise in technology, luxury, jewellery, marketing, brand and above all people. From luxury sales and marketing to sustainable supply chain development, our people are brilliant, ambitious and committed to our purpose. We have built our business on a culture of kindness, care and constant learning, building a community of support and mentorship within our teams, encouraging achievement through a continuous cycle of innovation, improvement and an unceasing aspiration for better.
Come build a brighter tomorrow with us.
- Be part of an internationally focused business where there is huge opportunity for personal growth, including individual budgets for training delivered through a personalised professional development framework.
- Strong focus on a work/life balance, we don’t believe in the ‘always on’ culture, we prioritise quality over quantity and productiveness over presenteeism.
- Supportive, inclusive and collaborative open company culture - anyone can lean in and learn from our ambitious and highly motivated team.
- Sustainability and our corporate social responsibility are at the heart of what we do at Chupi. Our team is driving change in every aspect of the business, innovating in our industry and changing the world for the better - we encourage everyone to be leaders in driving this change.
- An empowering wellness programme.
- A generous employee discount.
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Employer Pension Contribution.
We live and breathe technology, our team are digital natives and work across a number of industry standard platforms. Our website www.chupi.com and our store Atrium use Shopify as our eCommerce and POS platform, that attitude has made us one of the best performing Shopify sites in Europe. Alongside Shopify, our customers enjoy a number of custom built solutions built on AWS powering customer insights, product customisation and innovative CX solutions.
We utilise Slack for intra company communication, Xero for finance, Google Drive for collaboration, Dropbox for content management, Zendesk for customer care, DEAR for cloud based inventory and Notion for project management to ensure as a team we have the best tools at our disposal working across multiple sites to grow and scale an international business.
This is a full time salaried position (subject to a probationary period) offering a flexible arrangement between working from home and some office based work. The candidate will need to be able to attend meetings, events and company meetups in Dublin city as the role requires. The hours are 9am-5pm GMT, Monday to Friday.
Terms will be discussed with the candidates at the interview stage. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
If you think this sounds like you please write us a cover letter detailing why you think you would be ideal for this role at Chupi and attach it along with your CV and any other relevant documents to: [email protected]
The role is open for applications until 26th February 2021. We will be conducting interviews with potential candidates with the role to commence as soon as possible.