BRMi Technology is seeking a Digital Marketing/ Email Strategistto ensure maximization of digital channels in support of achieving product goals and objectives. This role will pay particular focus to email marketing strategy and assist in daily productions, scheduling, delivery and reporting of email campaigns.
- Leading end-to-end email effort for assigned business units
- Ensuring timely activation of promotional email content
- Identifying email best practices, design and testing recommendations
- Executing email campaign strategy
- Defining and implementing email process improvements
- Drives development, implementation and reporting of email campaign performance and overall effectiveness
- Importing lists, scheduling and assisting in QA process for email deployments
- Processing opt-outs
- Pulling data for reporting, analysis and recommendations based on prior results
- Updating seed listsf
- Updating content data extensions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Completing email activation tickets in Jira – tickets include E2E (end-to-end) testing and quality assurance checks
- Communication of outcomes of assigned product and brand meetings - including goals, objectives, and campaign plans to marketing segment and channels team members (social media, digital, email, web, mobile, content, and search teams)
- Ideation and coordination of web, mobile, email, social media, and search support of Business Unit goals and objectives
- Leveraging analysis of web, mobile, email, social media, and search performance to act as channel expert and provide input for future strategies and tactics
- Leading select non-product campaign initiatives, including writing and presentation of campaign briefs and playbooks
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter with leadership experience on integrated cross-functional projects.
- Marketing agency experience and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities, business goals, and projects at once. Candidate will thrive in fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing, ESPs, email compliance, spam regulation and best practices for email design and deliverability.
- Major contributor to email strategy with minor contributions to web, mobile, social media, and search.
- Experience formulating performance and customer insights from analytics and presenting to stakeholders.
- Experience with identifying marketing segments or personas and delivering custom content to audience accordingly.
- Experience identifying messaging and/or content opportunities for internal and/or competitive analysis.
- Experience using audience segmentation to serve personalized messaging to audience.
- Hands on experience with web, mobile, social media, and search with understanding of best practices (ideally actually responsible for the deployment or creation of campaigns cross-channel at some point).
- Hands on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with and understanding of email marketing automation best practices, and experience with Pega and/or Jira.
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics or similar analytic tools.
- Qualities: strong communicator – both written and verbal, proactive, takes initiative to find opportunities to make an impact, active contributor in meetings, natural leader, builds strong relationships, earns respect from colleagues
** BRMi will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.**
**This is a W2 opportunity only**
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.