At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas - including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending - our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Our Businesses Include
Consumer Data and Engagement Platforms (CDEP) works across the CSBB, Consumer Lending, and Wealth and Investment Management lines of business to develop coordinated strategies for growth in each of Wells Fargo’s customer segments. The team is responsible for designing seamless, engaging customer experiences across products and channels, and building the next-generation digital, data and analytics, and functional capabilities required to deliver toward these objectives.
Our Digital Marketing Email Specialist is responsible for building and executing email programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud start to finish including email build, deployment configuration, testing, QA, launch and post deployment activities. The Email Specialist will use SFMC to build and manage email production and the delivery of dynamic and personalized email marketing campaigns leveraging all tools available in SFMC to deliver timely, targeted, communications to customers.
- Build and deploy email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content across different Marketing Cloud Studios and Builders including Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Working with stakeholders to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience, program frequency, degree of personalization and overall creative approach.
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns using automations and journeys, work closely across the marketing team to provide input on best practices for client journeys.
- Responsible for QA testing and rendering across all major email clients, devices and browsers.
- Set up email creative for internal team approvals, schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Identify and resolve potential issues proactively
- Partner and collaborate with peers to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
Preferred work locations indicated in job posting. Open to considering other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint.
"Salary range is determined by the location of the job"
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
TX-San Antonio: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000 Max: $141,900
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
Please Note: Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media) demonstrated through work or military experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Knowledge of the programming languages in SFMC: AMPScript, HTML and CSS
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives including escalation and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
- Solid knowledge of email accessibility best practices and CAN-SPAM compliancy considerations
- Experience with marketing of financial services
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.