Who We Are
We are fans, just like you! We are looking for passionate team members who are ready to share their love for our city and their favorite teams! At Rally House, we have the largest selection of NCAA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and MLS product in our markets, plus a LOCAL section that represents the city you love!
The Email Marketing Specialist will be part of the Email Marketing Team and be responsible for executing the day-to-day email marketing process. Primary tasks will include: assisting the team in building and sending daily emails, generating email segments and mailing queries, tracking and analytics reporting on performance, working alongside of the marketing team to create an omni-channel experience. A basic understanding of data integration into/out of an Email Service Provider is desired; as well as a technical aptitude and an ability to work with cross functional teams (e.g. IT, Internet Operations, Creative, Analytics).
We are a lean/agile team, you must be willing to roll-up-sleeves, dive in, and be the operational expert, while being able to also provide strategic thought leadership to the program.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the planning and execution of email campaigns and other assigned CRM projects.
- Assist the email process cycle: manage the marketing department email campaign calendar, data entry of email calendar, customer segmentation, analytics tagging, pre-deployment testing /quality control (email on acid or litmus), deployment through Listrak platform, and back-end analysis with Google Analytics.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with marketing priorities and messaging is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Explore industry insights and the competitive landscape to understand how to improve customer segmentation, creative elements, and latest email marketing strategies/techniques/tools.
- Provide interpretation and input on email analytics.
- Skilled in copy writing to create engaging and relevant content
- Interest and knowledge of sports
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong organization, time management skills, and initiative with the sense of ownership.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML and content management systems (not required but desired)
- Ability to be coached on new concepts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist in an investigation related to discrimination.