Come join BC’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Email focused Marketing role!
With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
We value service, people, innovation, fun and integrity, and we strive to provide the best customer experience in every market where we do business. At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing (Email Campaign) Specialist to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, you will be responsible for composing and coordinating strategic promotional and automated emails. You will execute digital marketing initiatives aimed at to drive sales growth and customer acquisition across digital channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Expanding communication strategies across multiple digital channels including email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messages.
- Facilitating the email marketing programs including segmentation, targeting, set-up, testing, and proofing.
- Reviewing all transactional emails and updating as per new brand promotion and offerings.
- Planning and executing the end-to-end growth digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in constructing of e-mail marketing campaigns by deciding on specific target segments, optimizing content and spending across various channels.
- Supporting the digital marketing team on deploying and creating A/B testing strategy to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders to collate resources, create marketing content, and deploy digital marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Utilizing marketing analytics to monitor and improve effectiveness of ongoing e-mail campaigns and provide reports to the management team.
- Driving improvement using best practices, and trends with respect to marketing automation, email, push and in-app marketing and campaign management.
- Ensuring proper tagging and tracking has been included in each email.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an e-mail marketing and automation role within the retail or B2C environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Previous experience developing campaigns from start to full-flight.
- Experience with enterprise-level email service providers; Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Journey Optimizer/Adobe Experience Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, and social media ad management platforms.
- Previous experience with marketing funnels, paid media, sales, SEM, and SEO is an asset.
- A Bachelors in a Marketing, Advertising, or related field/equivalent experience is preferred.
- An excellent communicator with interpersonal excellent written and verbal communication.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and manage client expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Passionate about using and analyzing data to drive campaign execution and optimization.
- A self-starter with the willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- Able to communicate ideas and collaborate with a diverse team.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free parking, exclusive team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today!
This position is based at Save-On-Foods’ Langley office and the successful candidate is expected to work in person at the office. While we’re currently operating with a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule, Save-On-Foods has a long history of innovation and collaboration, and we look forward to the day provincial health guidelines allow us to all work together in the office again. Ensuring the well-being of our team members remains our top priority as we transition back to working in the office, and as always, we will continue to follow the guidelines set by our Provincial Health Officer.
BC V1M 3B6