The Digital Marketing Coordinator will serve as the primary contact and email strategist for the Miami Open and Hard Rock Stadium while supporting the day-to-day execution and reporting for the Miami Dolphins and Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix. The successful candidate will work in lockstep with the other Digital Marketing Coordinator and support the Digital Marketing Senior Manager by delivering on major campaigns driving revenue and brand engagement for the organization.
• Expertise and oversight of the Microsoft Dynamic 365 Marketing platform, Calendly, Conversica, and Movable Ink
• Responsible for all strategy and day-to-day email communication for the Miami Open and Hard Rock Stadium including new ticket sales, corporate partnerships sales, and retention, marketing, foundation, community relations, youth programs, special events, and announcements
• Provide additional day-to-day email execution support for the Miami Dolphins and Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix
• Manage all marketing deliverables (creative, HTML coding, copy, forms, workflows, approvals, etc.) to ensure that quality standards and client expectations are met
• Facilitate proofing, segmentation, and approval of all owned emails
• Responsible for conducting intradepartmental meetings with key clients to ensure project organization and marketing strategy implementation
• Contribute to the creation, development, and execution of email marketing strategies that align with team messaging, while maintaining brand voice and design standards
• Organize and execute customer journey mapping touchpoints in a timely and organized fashion.
• Create weekly performance and analytics reports on all digital content and communications
• Identify innovative ways for the organization to grow database communications and leverage new technologies
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong multitasking skills
• Works well in a team environment with a team-first attitude
• Ability to effectively communicate both orally and written
• Strong project management, communication, time management, and organizational skills. Proven ability to manage strict deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and InDesign
• Experience with an email software platform
• Experience with Dynamics 365 and HTML Coding a plus
• Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to use correct punctuation and grammar
• Ability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays
Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience, with at least 1 year of Email Marketing experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium, and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers may be contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.