At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to execute digital customer marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences and journeys, digital advertising, email marketing automation, and more. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in marketing for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to execute and promote clear and valuable communications will help businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
You will be a key player in our organic account activation efforts across content marketing, email nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM), social marketing, search marketing, and more. You possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around nurture-based marketing and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on testing and ongoing results. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.
- Identify and target your industry-based demand creation program personas to optimize their buyer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Devise, develop, and execute stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized demand creation program objectives
- Execute digital media programs and communications across the globe, providing support for local teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
- Executes advanced marketing automation/email marketing components of marketing campaigns including creating forms, using templates, scheduling email campaigns, creating HTML emails, and creating emails in the marketing automation platform.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of campaign set up and management, form development and management, segment management, reporting, contact management, lead scoring, app integration, CRM integration (specifically Salesforce.com) and contact level security
- Regularly runs A/B tests, measures, and optimization for all outbound tactics to generate the highest-quality and a high volume of inquiries
- Collaborates with and supports marketing teams, with a focus on meeting business priorities through strategic outbound campaign design and development, in concert with their industry POD and leveraging their growing knowledge of the industry and key personas.
- Uses online project management and communication tools like JIRA, Wrike, and Teams while working in an Agile environment.
- Edits, optimizes, and publishes emails, including images, links, and new email best practices to the email marketing platform.
- Writes, optimizes, and coordinates email copy with the intent to drive conversion and strong calls to action. A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Subject lines, headlines, and calls to action are their jam.
- Assembles reports to answer specific business questions using data from a variety of sources – Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Community, Google Ads, Adobe Media Optimizer and others.
- Measures and analyzes effectiveness of marketing automation campaigns
- Creates, approves, and manages campaign UTMs
- Collaborates with IT to help them understand the business requirements that will determine the analysis and design of effective technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and outbound marketing
- Experience with UTMs, lead scoring and funnel optimization
- Thorough knowledge of marketing automation principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of business to business marketing tactics, techniques, and strategies
- Expertise in marketing automation platforms, e.g. Eloqua, Braze, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- Basic analytics capabilities familiar with different data collection and measurement techniques
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Proficiency with web content management systems (SDL Tridion, Contentful, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of HTML code
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical and statistical skills
- Familiarity with agile / scrum development roles, processes and tools a plus.
- Strong process orientation: able to analyze requests, determine scope, research options, recommend a solution, execute and measure project success
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.