igital Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote) - Up to $80k/y + $10k bonus + Equity
SAM Labs is a fast growing and award-winning EdTech start-up. Founded in 2014, growing fast, making a difference, and venture capital funded. With over 4,000 school customers in 60+ countries already using SAM Labs products and lesson materials, SAM Labs is looking for more talent to join its team!
SAM Labs inspires generations of problem solvers with Coding and STEAM. We empower teachers with innovative curriculum resources, tools, and the mindset to do so. Teachers and students learn with SAM Labs kits and lessons by designing anything from energy efficient lighting grids for 'smart' cities to solar-powered habitats for endangered species - all the while meeting curriculum standards.
As the Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, you will grow our customer base to its full potential while nurturing our existing, and inspiring, educators. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing. The position has a starting compensation of up to $80k + $10k bonus - dependent on qualifications, potential, and experience.
To set you up for success, we have researched and analyzed exhaustively which regions, districts, and schools would respond positively to Coding and STEAM. Using a data driven approach, we have also refined a process maximizing your chances of success. You will work alongside very bright, passionate and talented marketing team members. The Global team in in the USA, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia will be supporting your success every step of the way as well.
Driven by passion, data, and collaboration, we're on a mission to be the leading player in the future of education. As the Digital Marketing Automation Specialist, you will play a crucial role in our continued growth and success.
At SAM Labs we are optimists. We value creativity, action, hard work, ownership, transparency and fun. If you do too, join us!
- Launch and optimize email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Build a range of digital marketing automation campaigns to deliver a steady stream of qualified leads to sales
- Implement lead scoring best practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Measure campaign results and optimize our lead nurturing workflows for segments to convert more leads through to customers
- Carry out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Segment audiences to optimize campaigns and increase the effectiveness
- Report on all campaigns and make changes where necessary
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other marketing automation technology
- HTML/CSS for email or landing page design and coding
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing
- A strong background in lead generation programs, email marketing best practices, and inbound marketing is crucial, along with experience improving marketing and sales alignment through continuous business process improvement
- Experience in database management
- Highly organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Proficient in Google Analytics setup, analysis, customization and refinement techniques
- Self-starter – the team is always busy and we don't like micro-managing
- Exceptional at problem solving & removing development roadblocks
- Education experience a plus
- Understanding of demand generation waterfall and best practices
- Proven success in developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience owning and delivering automated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with creative resources
At SAM Labs we move at high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. In addition to that we have created the following 'more tangible' benefits for you:
- 5 days vacation + 4 days personal time + 6 days holidays + 1 day per year up to 20 max
- Sick days in line with statutory requirements
- Personal Development & Training Allowance
- 401K offered and company contribution towards medical, dental and sick leave.
- Waiting period may apply