Informa Tech is a market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training, and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training, and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month.
You will be supporting many of the aspects of the email channel including strategy development, email campaign planning, development, testing, deployment, and reporting. You will be charged with the successful management and reporting of all initiatives in support of outbound email campaigns. This role requires an email marketing "guru" who understands best practices in email marketing and able to deploy better campaigns and tactics with them.
- Manages email promotional schedule for Informa Tech to ensure database health
- Provides day to day Eloqua email QA support, inspects email configurations, content for obvious HTML, link, and other errors that may impact deliverability, brand image, and customer email engagement
- Creating/editing email HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive email design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools
- Creating/editing landing page HTML, leveraging Eloqua’s responsive landing page design editor tool, along with other HTML editing tools
- Manages email requests and workload ensuring requirements are collected and managed to deadlines
- Management of email channel calendar
- Reporting on email campaigns (status and outcomes for various stakeholders)
- Assists Email Automation Specialists in campaign activation for scheduled campaigns
- Onboards pillar marketers in email marketing guidelines and best practices
- Understands and reports Eloqua email reporting attributes such as deliverability, opens, clicks to key stakeholders on a monthly or bi-weekly basis
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, preferably Eloqua but not a must
- Developed and executed A/B tests to continually improve performance & drive value
- Analytics-focused, with experience translating data into business and consumer insights. Proficient with Excel and BI tools.
- Project management of inbound campaign work and email requests
- Worked with large volumes of deadline-driven email campaigns and assets
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs)
- US Privacy Law Experience (International is a plus, but not a must) CASL, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Strong interest in the analytical side of marketing such as marketing performance, segmentation, and overall database health
- Attention to detail and process is a must
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills, outstanding verbal, and written communication skills, specifically with the ability to collaborate internally
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally.
Our benefits include:
- Learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career development and ambitions
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering, and your Birthday off
- Health and medical benefits via Cigna Healthcare
- Retirement plan with 401k match of up to 6 percent
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - become a shareholder and buy private equity shares at a discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.