The Digital Marketing Associate will work with internal teams on the implementation and deployment of cross-channel marketing campaigns in the email, mobile application, and SMS channels. This team member will be trained on all marketing deployment procedures but will specialize in specific tasks that make up the overall campaign landscape. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a balance of platform knowledge, channel best practices, efficiency implementation, and process optimization.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage day-to-day activities including, but not limited to, e-mail and SMS campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic campaigns
- Build automations (triggers) and drip campaigns to accuracy in execution and engagement rates
- Create assets in e-mail platform, including wireframes and templates, dynamic content variables, forms, and landing pages
- Monitor deliverability and overall account reputation
- Test e-mail rending for consistency across all e-mail clients (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Stay up to date with latest e-mail best practices, including responsive development and dynamic content
- Maintain high development and production standards, as well as have the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Participate in and support other digital marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in e-mail marketing production
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and responsive e-mail design preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Resourceful problem-solver who quickly gathers information and is comfortable with new or proprietary technologies and concepts
- Understanding of e-mail marketing concepts, metrics, tools, technology, KPIs and industry best practices, such as deliverability and sender reputation
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to direct marketing and customer management programs (e.g., privacy regulations, CAN-SPAM Act, data management, accessibility, etc.)
- Must be a results-oriented and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal teams and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills and a very strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. One of the fastest-growing credit card providers in the United States, Credit One Bank offers credit cards through the Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express® networks. Credit One Bank is the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Vegas Golden Knights, and Best Friends Animal Society, and is a proud partner of WWE and Six Flags®. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and on social media (@CreditOneBank) on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential. Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.