The key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Traffic to Whistles UK and International websites optimising all Digital Marketing channels across key KPI’s
- Developing and managing the Digital Marketing and CRM Strategy – focusing on all key channels: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social, Email and Referral
- Managing the Performance Marketing channels to drive acquisition and overall web growth, including PPC, Affiliate Marketing and Paid Social, both in the UK and overseas markets.
- Working with external agencies on best strategies to drive forward traffic, conversion and reach to meet the Web and Business targets through best practice initiatives and through constant testing to gain new learnings
- Propose the annual and seasonal web marketing targets by digital marketing channel from traffic to ROI. Re-forecast each month to highlight risks and opportunities to delivery of business plan
- Lead and develop a team of digital marketing and CRM specialists
- Working with Group development team and Trading team to advance SEO strategies and conversion opportunities onsite, and with PR and Marketing to support off the page functions
- Driving Customer retention through the Email and CRM strategy both online and supporting stores. Working collaboratively with the wider teams to improve retention, engagement and frequency via the customer segments.
- Working with teams to interpret customer segment data and drive it into online and offline personalisation communications to increase customer relevance
- Working closely with the CRM Analyst to ensure customer insights are at the core of the business initiatives.
- Plan and manage the Digital Marketing & CRM budget
- Ensure acquisition and retention plans are aligned with offline PR and marketing strategies, and the top line business trading calendar.
- Support the Digital Marketing Assistant in planning, developing and executing weekly marketing emails. Work closely with our ESP to ensure our programmes are optimised and up to date
- Work with web design team on email creative to ensure messages are accurate and designs are commercially strong
- Working closely with the Communications team to driving competitions and digital partnerships
- Work closely with the affiliate network to execute optimised affiliate campaigns to both drive revenue and ROI, and acquire new customers. Build relationships with the publishers and be able to negotiate commercially viable packages to support business targets
- Work with the digital marketing team to plan, develop and execute social media activity across paid channels
- Manage the referral marketing programme
- Lead the digital assistant in ensuring all creative is briefed to the digital design team and supplied to relevant third parties
- Analyse performance from all channels on a daily basis ensuring adherence to budgets and adjust when needed
- Identify new initiatives to build traffic and maximise conversion.
- Ensure GDPR compliance of all marketing initiatives, taking steps to comply with company and legal requirements where appropriate.
- Lead the CRM analyst in ensuring the customer database is maintained accurately and in compliance with all legal requirements.
- Drive and iterate trigger and personalised email campaigns to improve email engagement.
- Work with the CRM analyst to provide regular insight on customer behaviour and product trends to the business on a regular basis.
- Lead the business in gaining insight from customers through data, polls and surveys.
- Report weekly, monthly and annually on digital marketing and customer KPIs. Assess all the information available and recommend what actions can be taken to improve KPIs
- Attend and present relevant trading and planning meetings with key stakeholders, representing Digital Marketing and further driving out the strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience of managing large scale digital marketing operations across search, affiliates, programmatic and with strong device knowledge
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, CRM and Email Marketing for Ecommerce
- Good understanding of database marketing essential
- Experience in driving a SEO and SEM strategy
- Google Analytics & SmartFocus knowledge is preferable
- Commercial, numerate and proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to forecast and budget spend with accuracy
- Ideally from a fashion or retail background
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Self-motivated, uses initiative
- Team player, sociable and remains calm under pressure
Whistles is a contemporary fashion brand, based in London.
A shopping destination for the busy, dynamic woman, we create timeless pieces with an intelligent sense of design. Collections are considered, wearable and yet distinct, with true seven days a week appeal, crafted to fit effortlessly into modern life.