Are you a digital marketer who is passionate about the business value of marketing automation and exploring how it can accelerate revenue success?
In this role, you will be a key leader in developing and evolving a best-in-class lifecycle and engagement marketing strategy for our platforms across Europe.
Have you been using email marketing for several years, are you really comfortable navigating an automation platform and enjoy the daily required writing/editing and data analyses?
If you have a personal interest in staying current on emerging automation best practices, are always eager to roll up your sleeves and test out the latest concepts and are ready for your next role that offers an opportunity to advance your marketing expertise, this is a great role for you.
Responsibilities of the role include building, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns targeting our “demand side” (i.e. companies looking for providers) that: 1) generate SQLs from existing email base, 2) support building customer trust and confidence and 3) identify customer barriers (issues) to success, including:
- Find lead collect opportunities where possible
- Analyze business goals, define segmentation and content strategies to deliver most effective messages to the right audiences/persona at the right time;
- Develop and activate persona-based campaigns, leading with email marketing, but extending into a multi-channel model (e.g. social advertising, direct marketing) to maximize reach;
- Development of compelling, integrated and sustained campaigns that foster loyalty of existing customer bases;
- Plan and deploy campaigns that improves company KPIs;
- Document plans and impact for internal continuous improvement across marketing and product teams. Incorporate lessons learned and industry best practices into future marketing campaigns.
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation certification (Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce/Pardot) are always interesting.
- Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene.
- English proficiency in business writing to translate and scale solutions marketing and engineering concepts into multi-channel key messages throughout the client journey.
What we offer
- A dynamic workplace with lots of flexibility where you'll feel at home.
- The opportunity to drive real impact in a scale-up
- A place to learn and develop your skills in digital marketing
- An international working environment
- Afterworks and Team Buildings