Job Description Summary
Based in Europe and reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications Ultrasound EMEA, this key role will support the Segments and Regions on their digital Marketing campaigns. This person will manage and execute email newsletter campaigns and will be responsible for the coordination and set-up of webinars.The Digital MarCom Specialist Ultrasound EMEA – Email Marketing will interact frequently with a variety of Marketing, MarCom and IT functions inside and outside Ultrasound at EMEA level and will monitor and report results on a frequent basis to the campaigns’ key stakeholders. This is a key role, which will help optimizing funnel creation across our Ultrasound customer segments in EMEA.GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Plan, develop and execute email newsletter campaigns and support execution of digital Marketing campaigns in Marketo.
- Manage and execute webinar requests, working closely with Segment & Region Marketing Managers.
- Analyze and monitor key marketing metrics and develop/execute specific actions where needed to improve performance.
- Track progress of programs and report results to key stake holders.
- Continually evaluating processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and tools.
- Turn strategies into action. Strong operational and executional capabilities, hands-on attitude, doer.
- Monitor trends in social media and other digital tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and become an advocate for the company.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business school or related field.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in digital marketing: email marketing, campaign management, content development and analytics.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent time management with the ability to manage multiple details and deadlines.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with multi-cultural teams as advantage.
- Strong execution capabilities, hands-on attitude, doer.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferred (not mandatory) experience in healthcare industry
- Preferred (not mandatory) experience in B2B Marketing
- Preferred (not mandatory) experience working in a matrix environment with multi-cultural teams.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.