This position will be responsible for coordinating with all marketing and LOBs and across markets in order to expand the footprint of Disney+ in LatinAmerica. It will leverage existing resources .
- Develop, and manage captivating content marketing campaigns for digital initiatives across the customer lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all Disney+ in product marketing across Marketing Ops Global, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners.
- Manage the Disney+ campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks.
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial, and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers.
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization (e.g. via weekly status reports and presentations).
- Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort.
- Develop testing plans, evaluate results, and produce reports working with Analytics teams.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, product, or related field developing multi-channel campaign and/or content strategies.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing suite.
- Experience in editorial or content creation is a plus.
- Bachelor's or in Communications, Digital Marketing, Publicity or related discipline.