Digital LifeCycle Supervisor
This job has been closed. You cannot apply anymore.
3 years of experience
40 hours per week
Company social events
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
This position will be responsible for coordinating with all marketing and LOBs and across markets in order to expand the footprint of Disney+ in LatinAmerica. It will leverage existing resources .
- Develop, and manage captivating content marketing campaigns for digital initiatives across the customer lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for all Disney+ in product marketing across Marketing Ops Global, Product, Marketing, Creative and Business Unit partners.
- Manage the Disney+ campaigns marketing calendar, messaging guidelines, and quality control checks.
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial, and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers.
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization (e.g. via weekly status reports and presentations).
- Message effectively with external partners on quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort.
- Develop testing plans, evaluate results, and produce reports working with Analytics teams.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing, product, or related field developing multi-channel campaign and/or content strategies.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing suite.
- Experience in editorial or content creation is a plus.
- Bachelor's or in Communications, Digital Marketing, Publicity or related discipline.
Ruta Panamericana Chile 1180
B1630BHX La Lonja
B1630BHX La Lonja