The Digital Experience Manager is responsible for developing a successful customer experience across BJ’s digital and omni channel properties, including the BJs Responsive Website, App and In Club (store) digital applications. The Digital Experience Manager needs to have a strong understanding of BJs customers and digital experiences in order to translate our customers’ journeys into a successful customer experience
The Email Experience Manager will work with our Email Marketing and Operations partners to architect, design and oversee Adobe campaign solutions. The Email Experience Manager will focus on how to use Adobe Campaign and other tools to provide a best-in-class Digital Experience for our Members. This individual will have extensive interaction with cross functional partners to develop an execution and strategic roadmap.
- Interface with operations counterparts or marketing managers to align on objectives
- Partner with Marketing counterparts on campaign sizing, target sizing, A/B testing using the Adobe Suite
- Interface with third party vendors for successful completion of various activities
- Provide analysis using campaign tools
- Be able to gather requirements, template design, customer data mapping, solution design, development, and deployment
- Contribute to developing Adobe Campaign capabilities & assets.
- Must have deep understanding of different kind of Pre and Post communications programs
- Must demonstrate understanding of the latest trends in the digital messaging market space, including integration with mobile channel, data management in the new space, integration of online and offline channels and how it enables using some of the technologies
- Minimum 5-8 years using Adobe Marketing cloud – Adobe Campaign Standard, Marketo, AEM, Target, Analytics, AAM
- Campaign management experience and hands on data management experience for customer data and certified on Marketing Cloud products or MSA certified by Adobe
- Must exhibit a thorough conceptual understanding of the entire end to end customer journeys & capabilities that support these using one of the above-mentioned technology stacks.
- Worked on at least 3 - 4 full lifecycles of messaging campaign management
- Must have clear understanding and preferable working experience across digital channels, NBA (Next Best Action)/POM (Progressive Omni Messaging) event based and real time triggers
Nice to have:
- Front end Development using HTML / CSS / JS
- SQL skills and experience with Customer data management
- Adobe Administration skills