Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America’s largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry’s most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
Digital Email Specialist - Remote
Good Sam is seeking a talented Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing CRM team. As America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services, our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, by providing a wide range of discounts and services to outdoor enthusiasts. Good Sam and Camping World brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
In this role, you will report directly to the Senior CRM Manager and will be responsible for all email campaign builds. You will be expected to achieve executional excellence within the email platform and identify new opportunities to help implement our email marketing strategy. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to support daily email operations, implement segmentation and testing plans, and partner with the design team to bring new email concepts to life. The Email Marketing Specialist will be an essential member of the team and will work with the Senior CRM Manager to strategize and implement improvements to continuously seek better performance and more efficient processes.
Responsibilities and Focus:
- Oversee and develop the best approach to the development, execution, and deployment of all email campaign builds.
- Work with Email Coordinators to develop them as subject matter experts and be the primary point of contact for ongoing email operation solutions.
- Be hands-on with HTML and email development, with a thorough knowledge of best practices around deliverability, opt-ins, and list management.
- Implement direct mail strategies and coordinate with internal and external partners to execute seamless execution.
- Support email marketing operations in its quest to ensure the CRM team is operating efficiently and effectively, moving towards the overall departmental goals.
- Drive growth of the overall email program through continuous testing by leveraging experience with A/B testing strategies to optimize the impact of campaign efforts – make recommendations, implement action plans to improve results, and communicate learnings.
- Be proactive at risk-mitigation strategies to protect email deliverability and overall technical hygiene of our email builds while being aware of industry trends.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field working directly in CRM or Digital Marketing.
- 3-5 years of database marketing experience, working with CRM systems within an email program.
- Previous hands-on experience with HTML and email development is a must.
- Strong understanding of email operations teams to help build, optimize, and execute campaigns.
- Experience utilizing data to execute marketing strategies and A/B testing required.
- Familiar with providing analytics and information on the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Experience building and/or deploying customer lifecycle journey and automation programs a plus.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with CRM platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and the ability to multi-task are key.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative and collaborative mindset that thrives in fast-paced high-growth environments.
- Understanding of data-driven marketing, especially email and digital marketing.
- Comfort level and skill working effectively across all levels of management and with various teams.
- Knowledge of best practices with Email/SMS marketing as well as privacy legislation.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information, please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.