Partners with internal business groups to create and automate/execute digital and email marketing initiatives that support company strategy and objectives.
- Create and execute email marketing initiatives to include coding/dynamic content; segmentation, QA/testing, compliance approval, scheduling, deployment, and campaign analysis.
- Adhere to email marketing best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, editing and proofreading, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design.
- Collaborate with internal business groups and marketing partners to improve the user experience, reporting and distribution.
- Create documentation for business and system requirements for assigned focus area.
- Analyze and make recommendation to optimize the use of technology resources.
- Identify trends/issues and performance gaps.
- Assist with team projects.
- Develop thorough knowledge of platforms, tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, marketing or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Two years of experience with marketing technology platforms and software (e.g. Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Cloud)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Financial services experience (e.g. Retirement, Employee Benefits, Life Insurance, Investments)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
Compensation: The Salary for this position generally ranges between $57,500 - $72,000.
Bonus Eligibility: This position is also typically eligible for an Annual Bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion.
Working Environment: Remote