Title: Digital/Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Boulder, CO (hybrid model - some time in office, some time working from home)
Experience Level: Mid-career (3+ years of relevant, professional experience)
About the company: CE Broker and EverCheck are sister products under one umbrella. CE Broker tracks continuing education for over 3 million licensed professionals across 130+ regulatory boards and is on pace to add an additional 1 million users in 2022. EverCheck’s software reduces administrative burden for our 375+ partners in the US, helping their in-house healthcare heroes to focus on patient work instead of paper work.
CE Broker's Marketing Team is looking for a Digital/Email Marketing Specialist to execute, measure, and iterate on marketing campaigns that will reach millions of professionals across the country. The right person for the role will be motivated by results, detail oriented, analytical, and passionate about learning.
You are a naturally collaborative, hands-on, and data-driven professional. You are passionate about developing campaigns and interactions that generate engagement and support the success of customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns for email, search, and paid channels that drive engagement and revenue
- Create and manage marketing calendars, project plans, and timelines
- Work with the team to execute retargeting programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign and marketing spend efficiency
- Maintain awareness of best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions
- Develop and communicate marketing plans and campaign results
Your Skill Set:
- A demonstrated pursuit of growth and learning; bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related discipline but candidates with ample relevant experience will be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably B2C
- Experience using email automation platforms
- Proficiency with a wide array of MarTech tools like Google Ads, AdRoll, Google Analytics, Unbounce, and campaign analysis tools
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Even better if you also have:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email automation
- Knowledge of SEO and content optimization
- Experience performing A/B testing strategies and using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality
Why work for CE Broker?
- We're committed to sustainability and are putting our money where our mouth is!
- Wellness benefits to help you live balanced - we’ll pay for your gym or fitness apps and offset costs for organic produce delivery.
- Professional Development Allowance - we’ll help you actively pursue growth and learning!
- Ample PTO, specific paid time for volunteering and a generous leave package for new parents.
- Your birthday is a paid holiday!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as 401K with company matching.
This full-time position is scheduled to work 40 hours per week unless otherwise required by project activities. The target pay range for this role is $55,000-70,000 annually, commensurate with experience and geographic location market value and accompanied by our full benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at CE Broker and EverCheck. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.