Do you consider yourself extremely collaborative? Are you hungry to make a significant impact in a large organization? If you answered yes, then we have the role for you! The Digital Marketing Specialist partners with internal business groups to create and automate/execute digital and email marketing initiatives that support company strategy and objectives.
What You Will Do
- Create and execute ad-hoc and automated email marketing initiatives to include coding/dynamic content, segmentation, QA/proofreading/testing/editing, scheduling/deployment, and campaign analysis.
- Adhere to email marketing best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; using persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design.
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Work with management to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM/Marketing Cloud to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics.
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Familiarity with CAN-SPAM laws.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications.
- Experience with major ESPs – Salesforce/Marketing Cloud experience.
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite.
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $57,225-$64,260. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 7.5%.
- Office environment.