We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
Ensures successful deployment of email campaigns in a cross-functional environment. Builds schedules and QAs email creative and segmentations within an enterprise level email platform. Responsible for status reports to key leadership detailing campaign performance and insights, including adhoc email campaign analysis as needed. Assists in the documentation of internal best practices and process development documentation.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Works with cross-functional team to successfully deploy email campaigns
- Works with the content owners to define requirements and ensure integrity and functionality on assigned email campaigns
- Works on ad-hoc, nurture and event campaigns for multiple lines of business including email, landing page, and forms
- Edits and QA’s code, design and content provided by content owners and ensures its compatibility for the email and online channels
- Uses CMS tools or HTML editors to apply content and design standards to pre-defined templates
- Researches and remains current on emerging industry methods and standards
- Designs and develops email and online interfaces using HTML and graphics
- Designs, develops and implements creative intuitive solutions to support the business/functional area
- Manages the functions of the web content management system (CMS)
- Administers database tools for marketing campaigns, web analytics, locations directories, product codes, etc. that interface or support the website
- Enforces email and web-publishing standards
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Knowledge And Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree in email/web design, interactive marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent, with 2-3 year’s experience
- Knowledge and use of Eloqua, salesforce, Certain, Adobe, Litmus, and CSS-inliner and email framework tools
- Strong understanding of email and web development best practices, including cross-client compatibility, accessibility, usability, SEO, web analytics and coding
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.