More Years Limited are currently looking for a Digital Customer Relationship Manager to join our team based in Nottingham. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Flexitime and Hybrid working options
- Casual dress
- Discounts & freebies for your pets
Make your mark on the world:
You will have a rare opportunity to do something truly worthwhile every single day, by working with us to help dogs live longer – years longer.
With a founding team whose previous venture grew from zero to £48m turnover per year within just 3 years you can be certain you will never be bored, and you will learn and develop more than you ever thought possible.
We are a start-up like no other:
- Fully funded
- Experienced founding team
- Brand new 25,000 sq.ft HQ & production facilities
- Targeting a £1 billion valuation within 5 years
About the role:
As our Digital Customer Relationship Manager, you will undertake CRM campaign management, measured through database growth, customer engagement & conversion optimisation.
Your responsibilities as our Digital Customer Relationship Manager will include:
- Managing the holistic communication strategy for our Subscription proposition, including Email, SMS and Push notifications
- Creating a data-driven CRM plan aiming to continuously increase Customer Lifetime Value including both automated flows and manual email sends
- Working with Digital Marketing Team to craft new customer acquisition funnels through lead generation aiming to decrease CPA and scale new customer acquisition efficiently
- Working closely with the Insights team to constantly enhance our segmentation capabilities and improve database health KPIs
- Working alongside the design team to ensure the right assets for the channel are delivered on time and brand guidelines are being adhered to
- Efficiently communicating learnings with the wider business as they will be used to improve the overall digital journey and performance
- Generating reports and monitoring performance in order to provide recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to our email system
- Staying up to date with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email deliverability, database growth and Email Performance. Build a productive working relationship with our Account Management team and drive continuous growth
- Creating segmentation criteria and groups for our mailing data
- Capturing new customers to drive the list growth and continue to drive email acquisition through all channels
- Ensuring all email deliverability is faultless including monitoring feedback loop reporting, avoiding potential spam/blocks
What we are looking for in our Digital Customer Relationship Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of working in key database/ CRM disciplines (3 years minimum experience is essential)
- Ability to present at multiple levels ensuring support and buy-in of strategies
- Excellent analytical skills that support process development and marketing ROI
- Working knowledge of building email, SMS, and push campaigns within an ESP platform along with an understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail with a technical mind-set
- Proactive with a healthy ‘can do’ attitude.
Do you want to make your mark on the world? Do you want to help dog parents enjoy more years of happiness with their pets? If yes, you need to come and join us today!