The Digital CRM Specialist will play an essential role in being the email and customer data expert. You are responsible for overseeing and owning the end-to-end development and deployment of a multi-channel architecture of marketing automation (email, SMS, push notification), to deliver a fully personalized and innovative customer experience. You will focus on utilizing customer data to create a more engaging customer experience through our email and CRM platform. You will have a passion for results-driven data and track record of being able to identify, recognize, develop, segment, execute and optimize.
As Digital CRM Specialist, you hold sacred our Lush culture and values through fearless leadership and owning the customer experience of all email journeys. You'll support in creating customer journeys for program initiatives like BOPUS and Same Day Delivery programs. You’ll work with an inclusive, hands-on, collaborative, and cross departmental team that goes above and beyond to support our customers.
You grow talent by motivating, encouraging and coaching your fellow employees to their highest potential. You know how to be curious about their opportunities and career ambitions, and how to be real with feedback and support.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyze and interpret metrics, and translate strategy into behaviors that drive sales and improve profit. Our Lush employees live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Oversee the beginning to end process of all automated emails (digital and multi-channel) from strategizing and mapping the customer journey to building to testing to reporting
- Work closely with brand communication teams to support marketing and brand efforts
- Set up A/B tests for email optimization
- Build analytics, metrics and reports to support the success of each initiative
- Develop and set up trigger emails and automation, with dynamic content
- Develop an ongoing customer lifecycle and engagement strategy, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standard
- Develop and sett up our segmentation
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and brand engagement teams
- Actively participate in any continuous improvement programs, processes and automation
- Complete various individual and team-based projects as requested
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in email automation marketing and/or CRM
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Automation
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience with email marketing platforms
- Proven Database Experience (mySQL/SQL)
- Proven ability and experience with driving traffic and engaging customers
- Experience with online Analytics, such as Google Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Ability to effectively teach best practices to cross-functional teams and effectively present in front of groups as well
- Good understanding of operating in an agile environment
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Able to think both strategically and creatively to impact business results
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, balancing multiple priorities
- Self-starter that can work independently and collaborate with a team
- Excellent skills in organization, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Highly motivated individual with a strong understanding of retail customer needs
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, or related field
- Experience in the beauty and/or consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong understanding of Lush or similar retail environment a plus
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
BC V6P 6M9