Working at Stella McCartney is a truly rewarding experience. As a luxury fashion company with a strong ethical standpoint we are leaders and innovators in our industry.
The Digital CRM Manager at Stella will oversee the development of programs, roadmaps, and Consumer Relations strategies. You will develop and drive the CRM and email strategy to support customer acquisition, retention/reactivation, improving conversion, building customer engagement and supporting our business’ KPIs. Experience in Salesforce implementation and ensuring full adoption among users is a must.
A clear vision on how to leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data is needed. The Digital CRM Manager will also deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels, with a vision of growing consumer loyalty.
- Working on the company wide CRM roadmap championing Digital channels
- Leading and developing Digital CRM strategies across multiple channels e.g, email, SEO and paid social
- Own & drive Digital CRM channel – develop the CRM Lifecycle strategy to drive customer loyalty and retention.
- Delivering insights to senior stakeholders and telling a story with data
- Develop a digital data capture strategy for the brand – utilising lead generation advertising, e-receipts etc.
- Develop Customer segmentation, utilising customer data
- Oversee BAU email marketing strategy including segmentation, optimisation and execution.
- Analyse and segment different audiences within their email database to better target communications and engagement levels, running A/B testing and opt
- Work closely with other internal teams in the business including eMerchandising, IS&T, Comms and Marketing teams.
- Works on insights projects e.g. reporting on customer journey analysis, loyalty, segmentation, propensity and attribution
- Experience in CRM/Email Marketing
- Ecommerce background – Retail, Fashion, Accessories, Beauty, Lifestyle
- Strong Salesforce knowledge
- Comfortable with databases, data manipulation
- Experience in editing and manipulating HTML
- Familiar with analysis, analytical tools, researching and insight reporting
- Experience working in a hands-on environment
- Able to work effectively with others and independently
- Good working knowledge of data analysis and segmentation
- Numerous years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and Adobe
- Experience in accelerating delivery and implementation of CRM systems in a successful CRM team
- Ability to collect and analyse data.
- Confident, cross-functional collaborator, good communication skills, excellent project management skills, creative skills, and a process-focused aptitude
- Outcome focused and able to drive lasting change
- Ability to manage key stakeholders and forge relationships
Our philosophy is to go beyond monetary return and consider ourselves responsible for your wellbeing, your family, your health, your time and the community.
- Up to 50% discount on Stella McCartney products
- Exclusive staff sales and sample sales - Including other LVMH brands
- Matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Extensive private medical and critical illness insurance, as well as life assurance
- Annual Health Screening
- Annual Leave Shop where employees can buy or sell annual leave
- Flexible working/core hours
- Enchanced Maternity/paternity packages
- Matched Give as You Earn charity scheme
- Fitness membership (Classpass credits)
- Volunteer and Birthday leave
- Health cash plan
- Financial wellbeing program
- Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support Services
- Employee referral bonus
Optional/ Paid Benefits
Season ticket loan, cycle to work and tech schemes, travel and dental insurance and much more.
We welcome people with disabilities and endeavour to make reasonable adjustments, if you do require such adjustments please let us know within 48 hours of your interview.
At Stella McCartney, we like to be bold. For us this means challenging ourselves and the wider industry in which we operate. As part of our commitments to inclusive fashion, we have an ambitious strategy to put diversity, equity and inclusion at the centre of everything we do. Our starting point is to create a workplace where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure regardless of factors such as culture and backgrounds, and to influence and disrupt fashion and other industries by providing opportunities for global diverse talent to shine.