Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Marketing department at our head office in Richmond BC currently has opportunities for a:
Digital and Email Specialist - Marketing
This position has been created to allow the loyalty program at London Drugs to grow and become better able to respond to business and customer need in a timely and proactive manner. Working with Loyalty and Digital teams to align and consolidate customer communication as well as the Loyalty partner. This role will also be critical in allowing us to understand more about the success and impact of our loyalty communications and so should be an expert in A/B testing, implementing and delivering a test and learn approach and understanding and communicating the data and analytics to report on the impact.
- Delivers loyalty program coupons and communications – currently via email, in app and app notifications.
- Responsible for various aspects of e-mail marketing, such as: briefing, strategy development, execution, optimization and post campaign reporting.
- Coordinates with our Loyalty partners to ensure clear and timely submission of coupons and ensuring they are aware of all emails and communications.
- Works with the Marketing department and business leads to ensure smooth, timely and accurate submission of loyalty coupons/vouchers and promotional mechanics.
- Manage end-to-end email marketing campaigns from the briefing stage, through planning, targeting (including segmenting), set-up, testing (including A/B), proofing, execution, optimization and post campaign reporting
- Execution of the email strategy to further advance email automation, triggers, and strategic messaging throughout multiple touch points in the customer journey.
- Identify industry best practices of migration of personally identifiable information (PII) and uploading of data through 1st party databases.
- Analyze email performance and weekly reporting.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ of email marketing and campaign management, or similar retail experience.
- Experience working with a retailer or client with a large email database of 700,000 + opt-in members.
- Familiarity with industry standard best practices, including CASL and GDPR.
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS and email design as well as an understanding of email coding and best practices, including responsive design.
- Knowledge of CRM & customer engagement, with experience in email best practices, as well as methods for testing and optimization, an asset.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel.
- Basic understanding of SQL and audience segmentation, an asset.
- Familiarity with data mining and web-scraping, an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing journey and triggered emails.
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
British Columbia V7A 4X5