Put the World on Vacation
At Panorama our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. As the world’s foremost membership travel business and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we bring a broader perspective through our brands, including RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, 7Across, Love Home Swap, the Registry Collection, @Work International, and the Alliance Reservations Network. Together we’re shaping the future of the travel industry as we deliver new vacation possibilities.
Panorama Travel Solutions is in search of a Digital and Email Marketing Specialist who specializes in digital and email. Duties include collaborating with Email Marketing Manager, creative agency, email operations, marketing segmentation, and other stakeholders in coordinating the creation and implementation of emails. Detailed reporting and analysis of campaigns to ascertain areas of optimization with recommendations on how to improve performance. Knowledge of email marketing, and knowing how to plan campaigns is essential. This candidate will have one to two years of experience in email marketing or another job-related field.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Support Global PTS Email and Digital Marketing Strategy (80% time)
- Liaise with Email Marketing Manager and other stakeholders in the design, development, and implementation of strategic email marketing campaigns that are aimed at increasing acquisition of travel club members and engaging current members.
- Proofreading of emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Monitor and provide detailed reporting on email campaigns to guide developments or improvements.
- Continuous analysis of current email marketing campaigns to provide recommendations for optimization.
- Ensure that all email campaigns are in conformity with current email best practices.
- Support the launch and ongoing management of global email marketing strategies for PTS house brands and white label partner travel club partners.
- Analyze marketing data to support strategic planning including but not limited to testing plans and segmentation refinement.
- Evaluate email marketing campaign creative components to ensure strongly deliverability and performance.
Performs other duties as needed (20% time)
- Work closely with the Integrated Marketing and Communications team to support the global digital marketing strategy for our house travel club brands and our white label travel club strategies.
- Support collaboration with global teams to develop and execute email marketing plans and promotions including development and distribution of a communications plan.
- Assist in the development of the annual go-to-market initiatives calendars to align all channel marketing activities across global markets.
- Ensures that product representation and positioning align with the key promises of the brand overall, further defining our brands presence in the crowded marketplace and continuing one cohesive storyline from above-the-line storytelling to below-the-line tactics
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising/public relations, communications, or related field
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (articulate communicator and strong listener) in order to manage multiple campaigns and to coordinate across internal teams.
- Embodies the entrepreneurial spirit and is willing to take on new challenges and risks.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Critical thinker with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator with willingness to confront challenging tasks.
- Multi-task oriented and able to perform under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with PowerBI, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, Jira, Confluence, Litmus and Salesforce Marketing Cloud helpful but not required.
- 2+ years of direct experience in email marketing, analytics, and email marketing software/ technology
- Proven success with email/digital marketing campaigns, creative, segmentation, automation and overall strategy.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.