The Digital and Emali Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Team in executing the department's wide-ranging marketing and communications strategies. These initiatives serve the overarching goals of meeting the membership goals of the Brewers Association Professional Division and the American Homebrewers Association; the registration goals for association events; and the revenue goals of Brewers Publications. This position collaborates with the Marketing Team to coordinate email marketing campaigns, content generation, and social media community management. This position requires a high degree of skill in managing a large volume of separate projects simultaneously, and the ability to both see the big picture and focus intently on detail and process.
Support Marketing Team Through
Email Marketing Automation
- Assist in building, routing and sending email marketing communications as assigned.
- Support continuous improvement through coordinating and sharing email communications performance reports.
- Write marketing, web, social, and newsletter copy as assigned, tailoring voice to various audiences.
- Assist in brand adherence/consistency across brands.
- Proofread and edit communications materials as assigned.
- Repurpose newsletter and web content into compelling social posts.
- Collaborate with Sr. Marketing Manager to maintain editorial calendar.
- Schedule posts as assigned.
- Community engagement and management as assigned.
- Coordinate with agency social media team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills and ability to adapt voice to various audiences.
- Strong organization skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience using marketing automation software; proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus. Proficiency in WordPress and basic HTML.
- Social media planning and execution experience.
- Strong self-motivation and ability work independently.
- High level of creativity and ability to bring fresh ideas to the marketing team.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of social media best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce Social Studio experience preferred.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge preferred.
- AP Style Guide knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Minimal travel expected to Brewers Association events, as assigned.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
The Brewers Association works closely with an Equity and Inclusion Partner to ensure that we have a robust set of programs in place to build an welcoming and inclusive environment. The Brewers Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.