Job Summary: The Email Marketing Developer is responsible for marketing automation configuration and deployment integrated with Customer Relationship Management systems for Sears Home Services. Using the marketing automation platform, the position is responsible for new implementations, migrations, creations of multi-channel programs, and triggered transactional campaigns.
Scope of Responsibility: The Email Marketing Developer is responsible for marketing automation configuration and deployment integrated with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for Sears Home Services.
Reports To: Sr Director, Customer Relations Marketing
- Configures and deploys marketing email solutions and integrates them with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Designs and delivers triggered and programmatic marketing campaigns and programs such as Transactional Notifications, Promotional, Loyalty, and Lifecycle communications.
- Manage the design and execution of A/B tests within email campaigns to optimize customer communications.
- Performs Demand Generation marketing tasks including the creation of email, landing pages, templates, and web form templates.
- Analyzes marketing campaign performance and provides recommendations for the next best action to drive continuous improvement.
- Serves as an internal best practice consultant and hands-on expert with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Uses experience, current external best-in-class approaches, and performance observations to identify and advise on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, and projected results.
- Serves as subject matter expert on the email platform, provides user training, and shares updates and learnings within the team .
- Identifies and implements email best practices to ensure CAN-SPAM regulations and requirements are achieved.
- Utilize structured quality analysis (QA) processes to deliver on project needs.
- 3+ years of work experience using email marketing automation platforms, including new implementations, migrations, creation of multi-channel programs, API-triggered transactional campaigns, audience and reporting segments, and assets, as well as integration configuration and advanced automation features.
- Experience designing and executing email A/B tests within email campaigns to optimize customer communications.
- Experience with identifying and implementing email best practices and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Proficiency with marketing automation best practices, customer profiling/segmentation, and performance reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency using a structured Quality Analysis (QA) process to support project delivery.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong understanding of performance KPIs and ability to understand the data and present performance results and recommendations based on the data.
- Exceptional proficiency in learning complex software solutions, with proficiency designing solutions based on business goals.
- Ability to use MSOffice software, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to write HTML with cross platform, client compatibility and responsive rendering specifically with email in mind.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of work experience with the Responsys and/or Adobe email marketing platform.
- Certified Implementation Specialist for Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service.
- CRM certification.
- Knowledge of current Software as a Service (SaaS)/Internet-based technologies, as well as related technologies such as databases and integration frameworks.
Preferred Minimum Education